PO: Hundred Suns - The Prestaliis (8-11-17)

"Hey everybody, first and foremost thank you for preordering this record. We are still waiting for the label to send out all the copies of the deluxe Vinyl and CD's before we can ship anything out.

There have been a bunch of snags in production in getting the Vinyl pressed and the Tarot cards made.

At any rate, here is the digital download and all the bundles, Deluxe CDs, and Deluxe LPs will be sent out shortly!"

Stoked to finally get a download for this, and glad they made a statement regarding the deluxe LPs.

Anyone have a line on how I might get ahold of one of the splatter pressings?  I absolutely love this album & found out too late that they were releasing it on vinyl at all.  I would go for the half & half variant but you can only get it with a shirt & shipping to the states is an additional $17 :-/

• 4 weeks later...

here are the final pressing numbers:

95 - Black (Standard w/ Booklet)

100 - Half Clear / Half Red - New Damage Exclusive (Standard w/ Booklet)

416 - White / Red Swirl - Retail (Standard w/ Booklet)

178 - Translucent Red w/ Black Splatter - Indie GoGo (Deluxe w/ Cards)

338 - Clear w/ Red Splatter - Band Exclusive (Deluxe w/ Cards)

8 minutes ago, silence2-38554 said:

Interesting.  The most boring pressing (black) is actually the rarest?  Don't see that too often, eh?  I have seen that some people ordered the half & half from New Damage but ended up with a red/white swirl.

for the first pressing, future black pressings will be the same. 

dine alone has done it on a few releases, its a nice gift for the people who hate coloured vinyl.

as for the people getting the wrong ones, that was a labeling mistake... should be all good now! if there are leftovers of each we may try and put them up around xmas