VC Forum Software Updates

danny

Welcome to the newest VC update. At 6 AM ET we did a huge software update to hopefully solve most or all of the last few months of bugs and issues. If anyone has any issues please contact me or post below! Screenshots are extremely helpful!

Here is a link for all the Release Notes with all the nerdy details of what is now new and also fixed!

https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/

We are now using IPS Community Suite 4.1.19.4 and updated from IPS Community Suite 4.1.16.1.

Moving forward we hope to keep the site more updated now that we finally have some solid help on the tech side of things. Thank your mods for all their hard work please. They are what helps make VC amazing!

Update: We have also updated the Trader Feedback system so any issues please let us know!

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, danny said:

We will be updating the software to the newest and hopefully greatest version in the next 48 hours. Expect some new features and bug fixes with this update. 

Will it feature a fix to the search engine?  Not sure when it bit the dust but it's been absolutely garbage every time I've tried to use it in the past week or so.  It must've changed its algorithm because I never used to have any trouble with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The default theme is at the bottom of the site under the Theme menu. You can always switch it. We never changed anything maybe you just have to change it back to your desired theme. You can only change the theme when your logged in.

28725pi.png

Let me know if this does not work for anyone. I want to fix any issues asap! Thanks again,