WTB Minus The Bear Acoustics 1 ep

Er0ck619

2 hours ago, Er0ck619 said:

Shit if you know where I can get one for 40 let me know. The cheapest one on discogs has some condition issues in the description

I just now read that description.  Sucks but I guess that's why cheaper than usual.  I'm surprised they haven't done another 1,000 of these considering all the other represses.

On 6/27/2017 at 5:50 PM, highfives said:

I just now read that description.  Sucks but I guess that's why cheaper than usual.  I'm surprised they haven't done another 1,000 of these considering all the other represses.

I found one. One drunken night I got an email of one for sale on discogs. I scooped it. But prior to that I've been bugging this guy to lower the price on eBay and now he has haha. If you're interested, this guy has one sealed for 63 bucks. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/371957902895 

16 minutes ago, Er0ck619 said:

I found one. One drunken night I got an email of one for sale on discogs. I scooped it. But prior to that I've been bugging this guy to lower the price on eBay and now he has haha. If you're interested, this guy has one sealed for 63 bucks. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/371957902895 

Those nights are always dangerous for my wallet!