PO Now: Interpol - Our Love To Admire (10th ann'y repress)

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Ah its gorgeous. Try to get one someday.

Something tells me they wont do an anniversary edition of self-titled... ha

I actually liked that one lol. They did a 45rpm 2xLP press of that and it included a 45 adapter. This, Antics, and ToTBL are arguably them in their prime, though.

1 minute ago, salvanipour said:

I actually liked that one lol. They did a 45rpm 2xLP press of that and it included a 45 adapter. This, Antics, and ToTBL are arguably them in their prime, though.

I liked it, too!

Really, really hoping they go all-out on an eventual Antics reissue. I want ALL THE FIXINS.

38 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Ah its gorgeous. Try to get one someday.

Something tells me they wont do an anniversary edition of self-titled... ha

How'd your press turn out on this one?  I've heard that the quality is very hit-and-miss (but mostly miss) on that deluxe set.  Been casually scoping for one at a decent price but haven't been comfortable shelling out that much cash for something that may sound eh at best.  It's a single LP, right?  Really unsure why it hasn't been properly pressed onto a double LP yet.

49 minutes ago, s_alvanip said:

Seems to be the norm these days. The recent Turn on the Bright Lights splatter from Newbury was about $35 shipped for one record, mind you it was pretty gorgeous. Still missing that 10th Anniversary Boxset of the TotBL and kicking myself for that...

They need to press that boxset on vinyl for the 20th anniversary... Only 5 years away.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

How'd your press turn out on this one?  I've heard that the quality is very hit-and-miss (but mostly miss) on that deluxe set.  Been casually scoping for one at a decent price but haven't been comfortable shelling out that much cash for something that may sound eh at best.  It's a single LP, right?  Really unsure why it hasn't been properly pressed onto a double LP yet.

My copy is fine. I definitely wouldn't say that it's a great pressing, but it sounds good to my ears. A poster in the original thread for the anniversary edition stated that he thought the RTI 180G pressing sounded better, but I agree with your question about why this hasn't been pressed onto a double LP yet. I really love the second record with the demos and B-sides.