PO NOW: Jets To Brazil reissues

I'd like all of these, but think I'll hold off for now. Don't feel the need for the clear one.

COOL STORY TIME. I was at what I believe was their second to last show, according to the internet, that was 14 years ago today. So long ago that I remember people smoking indoors in Massachusetts. 

2 hours ago, ExtraFox said:

Considering how many places are selling this and that they haven't sold out yet, there must be more than 1000.

I have a blue/red ORD, a black FCN, a blue/yellow FCN, a gold PL and an orange PL. Why am I even thinking about getting more?

Because we're all nuts and this board doesn't help save us any money.

5 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

All are must buys for me, have been wanting these forever as the prices have been going up on the OG's.   I feel like I'm the only JTB fan that likes Four Cornered Night, I thought as a whole it was weaker than ORD, but has some of my favorite songs of theirs on it.

least favorite doesn't mean I dislike it, still some great tracks. It's a grower not a shower 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

These got slightly more confirmed today in an src email. They're getting pressed through Epitaph and Jade Tree. Dates on SRC now list them for October 13th release date.

I'm pretty sure the official Jade Tree store offering preorders was more than enough confirmation. As in 100% confirmed, no SRC emails needed.

11 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

These got slightly more confirmed today in an src email. They're getting pressed through Epitaph and Jade Tree. Dates on SRC now list them for October 13th release date.

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I'm pretty sure the official Jade Tree store offering preorders was more than enough confirmation. As in 100% confirmed, no SRC emails needed.

Right?:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, regan138 said:

Kid Dynamite? Lies, lies, all lies! Haha! Just kidding. I do hope you are right though. (you were serious, right?)

That's what they said in a email I sent to them asking about Kid Dynamite

"Yes that's the plan, we don't have a timeframe at the moment, just some ideas."

I'm hoping for some explosion stuff too, especially that first demo

3 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

That's what they said in a email I sent to them asking about Kid Dynamite

"Yes that's the plan, we don't have a timeframe at the moment, just some ideas."

I'm hoping for some explosion stuff too, especially that first demo

Explosion was the first band that came to mind when I heard of Epitaph buying the catalog.  This would be nice: the LP with a bonus 7" of the demo included.