Thou - Peasant 2x12" Available for Pre-Order Now!

Thou_Peasant_2017_opt.jpg

Thanks for everyone's patience with the Peasant pre-orders.  Lot's going on over here, many things to juggle and only 2 hands.  I'm going to keep this short and sweet so let's get into it!

Before THOU released their 2014 Gambit Big Easy Award winning, Summit, they spent the spring of 2008 rushing to complete their second full-length, Peasant, in time for a month and a half trek across the United States. This record would be their last true album to abandon melody for the self indulgent, “Southern” styled riffing that had most of their early fans saying, “I thought you’d be bigger with more tattoos and beards.”

Originally released on vinyl by Level Plane Records, this edition has been remastered by Adam Tucker (Signature Tone Recording) and housed in a tip-on style gatefold jacket with 180gram black vinyl and a 20 page booklet. This double LP also offers the complete version, including the CD-only tracks from the To Carry a Stone EP (released in 2008 by Noxious Noize) as well as bonus tracks from the Malfeasance/Retribution EP (released in 2008 on Feast of Tentacles and Rimbaud) and an unreleased cover of "Aneurysm."

thou_spear_patch_opt.jpg

There are a limited number of copies that include a 9x3 screen printed cloth patch.  These are only available through Robotic Empire and the band on tour.  Thou will have their copies of Peasant starting on July 16th.

IMG_2800_opt.jpg

In addition to the re-issue we've printed up some fancy new T-shirts just for the Peasant release.  I have to say, I've been waiting a long time to print this shirt, one of my favorite images and I hope you guys like it too.  Printed on Bella Canvas shirts, made in the USA, there are sizes from Youth Large to Extra Large.

I'm expecting to have the Peasant albums in hand around the second week of July.  Once those arrive I'll be packing and shipping ASAP.  Official release date is July 28th.

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=1369jpn4shapq2icbjp63ened4&keyword=thou+-+peasant - Order Thou's Peasant here

Please be sure to get out and see these guys play!  Full tour date listing below.

06.29.17 - Portland at Space Gallery (538 Congress Street) at seven-thirty with Nycterent

06.30.17 - Boston at Once (156 Highland Avenue) at eight pm with Ascend/Descend - UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT

07.01.17 - Providence (MATINEE WITHOUT FALSE) at Aurora (276 Westminster Street) at noon

07.01.17 - Albany at Upstate Concert Hall (1208 NY-146) at seven pm - UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT

07.02.17 - Grand Rapids at Pyramid Scheme (68 Commerce Avenue SW) at seven pm with The Glass Path

07.03.17 - Chicago at Subterranean (2011 W North Avenue) at four-thirty pm with TALsounds

07.04.17 - Minneapolis (ALL AGES MATINEE WITHOUT FALSE) at Disgraceland with Without

07.04.17 - Minneapolis at Triple Rock (629 Ceder Avenue) at eight pm with Without

07.05.17 - Des Moines (ALL AGES MATINEE WITHOUT FALSE) at Vaudeville Mews (212 4th Street) at five pm with Closet Witch

07.05.17 - Des Moines at Vaudeville Mews (212 4th Street) at nine-thirty pm with Without

07.06.17 - Denver at Hi Dive (7 S. Broadway) at seven pm with Primitive Man

07.07.17 - Denver (ALL AGES MATINEE WITHOUT FALSE) at Mutiny Info Cafe (2 S. Broadway) at one pm with Full Bore

07.07.17 - Colorado Springs at Triple Nickel (26 S. Wahsatch Avenue) at seven pm with Alone

07.08.17 - Boise at Wastelander Studios (1315 W Washington Street) at six-thirty pm

07.09.17 - Seattle at Highline (210 Broadway Avenue E) at nine pm with Great Falls

07.10.17 - Tacoma at Real Art (5412 S. Tacoma Way) at seven pm with Criminal Code

07.11.17 - Portland at Bossanova (720 SE Hawthorne Boulevard) at six pm

07.12.17 - Salem at Salem Tattoo (110 Commercial Street NE) at six pm with Hell

07.13.17 - Eureka at Vets Hall (1018 H Street) at six pm

07.14.17 - Santa Cruz at The Catalyst (1011 Pacific Avenue) at eight pm

07.15.17 - Oakland at The Metro (630 3rd Street) at seven pm with Negative Standards

07.16.17 - Los Angeles at Echoplex (1822 Sunset Boulevard) at eight pm with Graf Orlock

07.17.17 - Orange County at Chain Reaction (1652 Lincoln Avenue) at seven pm with Moxie Beat

07.18.17 - Phoenix at Rebel Lounge (2303 East Indian School Road) at seven-thirty pm with Woundvac

07.19.17 - Albuquerque at Moonlight Lounge (618 Central Avenue SW) at seven pm with Cognizant

07.20.17 - Dallas at Three Links (2704 Elm Street) at seven pm with Cognizant

07.21.17 - Austin at Lost Well (2421 Webberville Road) at eight pm with Communion

07.22.17 - New Orleans at First Unitarian Universalist Church (2903 Jefferson Avenue) at six pm with Silver Godling

All of these shows are ALL AGES except for Denver and Minneapolis, which they've added all ages matinees to compensate for.

Thanks everyone!  Your support is always amazing and always appreciated!

https://www.roboticempire.com/store - Robotic Empire Online Store

Edited by roboticempire

• 5 weeks later...