Oddest places you've seen records for sale.

Forgive me if there's already a post like this, but I didn't see one.

I'm curious though, what are some of the strangest places you've seen vinyl records being sold at? I've seen people online saying they've bought a couple records from Aldi; seems weird to me. A few years back, I saw a couple copies of "Back In Black" by AC/DC being sold at a Tractor Supply in my area. If you're unfamiliar with it, Tractor Supply is basically Walmart's Garden Center but for farmland. Never would've thought I'd see records being sold next to a bag of horse feed.

Edited by MyckelJay
fixed a typo 4 years later

a couple years ago Spencers Gifts sold records too but they were not exclusive colors like with hot topic.  so they said no one knew they were there or bought them and they were super cheap on clearance plus bogo$1 and i got a couple records for under 10 bucks as gifts.

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yuuuuup. 

I saw some at Best Buy and thought it was weird. Not really that they had records, but that they were next to the stereo equipment and nowhere near the CDs. 

Yep.  There's some records at my Best Buy but if you have no idea where to look, you would never know they're there.

7 hours ago, dantheriver said:

a couple years ago Spencers Gifts sold records too but they were not exclusive colors like with hot topic.  so they said no one knew they were there or bought them and they were super cheap on clearance plus bogo$1 and i got a couple records for under 10 bucks as gifts.

dude you copy and pasted my exact line from the HT thread. wtf broh!

On 7/2/2017 at 0:19 PM, andysrobbins said:

Urban Outfitters, because that store is for millennial trash. They should just stick to cheaply made clothing and awful re-purposed furniture.

Seems to me UO is the perfect place to sell records in today's market.

Who exactly do you think is responsible for the vinyl resurgence and aren't you a millennial?

2 hours ago, 74R said:

Seems to me UO is the perfect place to sell records in today's market.

Who exactly do you think is responsible for the vinyl resurgence and aren't you a millennial?

Uh oh, dude thinks urban outfitters is responsible for vinyl's (Independence Day 2). I can't bring myself to continue to the next page to see how that unfolds...

45 minutes ago, rransomm said:

Uh oh, dude thinks urban outfitters is responsible for vinyl's (Independence Day 2). I can't bring myself to continue to the next page to see how that unfolds...

The implication was that millennials were responsible for vinyl's resurgence not Urban Outfitters.

Regardless, UO has probably been selling records longer than 50% of the people on this board have been collecting them.