18 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Also, did anyone who ordered the white from Neurot notice that their receipt does not say "white"? I just wrote Merchtable to ask about this.

I had better case - put like 4 items to card, Amenra pre-order plus single Neurosis lp. At the very last confirmation step, which I usually click automatically, I noticed that in the left pane, where items are listed, I have 4 same Neurosis lps and none Amenra item :blink: Was so happy to have that noticed, haha.

On 9/26/2017 at 12:35 AM, archiced said:

Yes.

And accordind Colin, both versions have a different mix and master : US version Billy Anderson and Euro version jack Shirley

I wish I didn't know this. I "had" to break down and also get the blue just in case it's a better mix.

• 3 weeks later...

haven't been heaps into this band, but giving this a proper listen on that stream and it real good

might have to grab that black from Neurot, the Euro version is crazy expensive ( $30 more :O) also only 1 flip for 40 mins of tunes and the Billy Anderson mix makes this a win

Edited by 2notepockets

It seems there is some delays in the production of the euro version :

Dear fan of Amenra,

We are sad to inform you that the production of the EU LPs has suffered a delay.
This due to a technical problem at the pressing plant.
We have been kept in the dark about these issues, and only today we have finally received the message the albums will be delivered to us in the weeks to come.
The cds are however ready and will be with us tomorrow.

In the following weeks we will receive the LPs and ship out all the orders as soon as we can.
We will send you a message as soon as your order is shipped.

Because you have been waiting for the music, we would love to send all of you who ordered an LP or cd a download code.
This way you can already enjoy the music digitally.
Via http://vinylcodes.com you will be able to download Mass VI.
Your personal download code is: XXXXXXXX
You can trust us that we have your order, it is secured, and we will fulfill it as soon as possible.

We are very sorry for this delay. Thank you very much for your patience,

The Consouling team.

On 19/10/2017 at 10:38 PM, lexicondevil said:

I got that also. Still haven't heard anything from Neurot about my white copy.

Still nothing from Neurot.

Nobody got a shipping confirmation ?

1 hour ago, fizio59 said:

Where did you download that .WAV from?

Consouling send a link to everyboby who's pre-ordered the album

52 minutes ago, archiced said:

Still nothing from Neurot.

Nobody got a shipping confirmation ?

Consouling send a link to everyboby who's pre-ordered the album

Yeah, nothing from Neurot yet..

That's strange, I ordered 2 copies from Consouling but haven't received any link..I'll write them about this. Thanks.

I forgot about the fact that there are two different mixes of this album. I don't know what version I've been listening to this whole time, but I guess I need to download my official link and compare.

I hate when people are so quick to proclaim a new release is album of the year, but I think this one wins for me. I probably bought at least 50+ records this year, not including downloads, and I don't think any other album has come close.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

I forgot about the fact that there are two different mixes of this album. I don't know what version I've been listening to this whole time, but I guess I need to download my official link and compare.

I hate when people are so quick to proclaim a new release is album of the year, but I think this one wins for me. I probably bought at least 50+ records this year, not including downloads, and I don't think any other album has come close.

I'm with you on this. If this isn't album of the year for me it certainly is top 5 and maybe top 3.

Another email from Consouling. I like the fact that they are at least keeping us informed. Haven't heard spit from Neurot. I really need that record release version and have cash and/or records to trade. Hit me up.

Dear follower of Amenra,

As we let you know, the LPs of Mass VI will arrive with us with some delay.

It is difficult for us to put an exact date on it, because we are pushing the pressing plant every day to have them as soon as possible.
We have now received a small batch of black vinyl. After the AB show, we will start to ship out orders with black vinyl.
The colored vinyl should reach us in the week after. This is the information we have for now.

Please trust that we are constantly pushing the factory to deliver earlier, and that we are working for you every minute of every day.

If you ordered a cd, shirt, or other item, keep in mind that we are shipping these out, but that we are working our way through a massive load of orders.

If you feel unsure about where your order is: of course you can always contact us. This is why we are here. 
But know that we are working all day to get the vinyl in as soon as we can, and this takes up a lot of our time.
Sometimes this makes it difficult to answer your questions about the status of your order immediately.

When we ship out your order, you will receive a message that it is shipped.
We will indicate an estimated arrival date. This is an estimated date, but then you know for sure your order is on its way.

We are very happy that you all support Amenra so much - now we will do our best to ship everything out as soon as we can.

All our gratitude goes out to you,

The Consouling Sounds team

FsH292tKhMz7gmsnlzplXQ

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Another email from Consouling. I like the fact that they are at least keeping us informed. Haven't heard spit from Neurot. I really need that record release version and have cash and/or records to trade. Hit me up.

FsH292tKhMz7gmsnlzplXQ

Neurot contacted me a few days ago.

We are emailing you concerning your recent order for the Amenra: Mass VI LP. We just got word that these will finally be shipping to us from the pressing plant. We try very hard to line up the wait time between production and when we expect to ship. We completely understand any frustration this would cause with having added times to already long waiting time for this vinyl. We are expecting to start getting these out within the next few weeks. We are really sorry about this delay! 

We apologize and know this is very inconvenient. 

Thank you for being patient and your continued support of Amenra and Neurot Recordings. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help. 

Josh H.
Orders Manager open?upn=6ozEGdpy1Rou0Wz7Cck6VJvI-2B4Y1h