PO NOW: Circa Survive - The Amulet

34 minutes ago, jose said:

anybody know if the "The Amulet 180gram Vinyl LP w/ Clear Letterpress" is something like the 10 anniversary slip covers and that it goes with the vinyl?

That's what I originally thought but I thought letterpress is where the design is actually pressed into the paper creating that debossed effect. Grabbed the bundle with the black wrap and the banner and can't wait to see how these turn out. I also asked Hopeless about the alternate artwork and they said the colored versions are deluxe versions that come with some surprises.

Wow. Was not expecting this. "Lustration" is nice and has me feeling quite a bit better about it than anything from the last few albums. There's never a big vocal moment for Anthony where he snaps off into some ungodly octave like he tends to but I still dig it and the music, especially the guitar interplay remind me of classic Circa. I hope this album does not disappoint but I have a good feeling it won't. There are definitely a couple of vocal melodies that remind me of Casey Crescenzo's style.

That standard cover Esao piece is unbelievable. I love it.  So glad it comes with black. I may wait to snatch it in a brick and mortar.

45 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

That's what I originally thought but I thought letterpress is where the design is actually pressed into the paper creating that debossed effect. Grabbed the bundle with the black wrap and the banner and can't wait to see how these turn out. I also asked Hopeless about the alternate artwork and they said the colored versions are deluxe versions that come with some surprises.

I see well hopefully its not a special vinyl version with the letterpress ahah. dont want to by multiple bundles cause of that.

1 hour ago, lostindefeat said:

Did they say anything about pressing numbers for each of the variants?