PO NOW: Circa Survive - The Amulet

MerchNow
Hello There,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of Circa Survive's The Amulet! 

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped near the release date of 09.22.2017, but unfortunately due to a manufacturing error at the vinyl plant, the vinyl will not be arriving to us until the week of the 25th. 

Hopeless Records would like to offer you a 20% Off coupon code to be used in their store up until 11.17.2017. Enter code 20CIRCAAMULET at the time of checking out to receive your discount! Keep in mind though, that this is ONLY valid in the Hopeless Records store and cannot be used on Pre-Order items.  They will also be including a special 11x17 poster in your order once we receive the vinyl and it begins shipping. 

Once these items arrive to our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email.

You should also be receiving the Full Album digital download via email today! 

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order.
Please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff
Copyright © 2017 MerchNow, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you purchased a pre-sale item from MerchNow
Our mailing address is:

5 minutes ago, Dr.Kibbe said:
MerchNow
Hello There,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of Circa Survive's The Amulet! 

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped near the release date of 09.22.2017, but unfortunately due to a manufacturing error at the vinyl plant, the vinyl will not be arriving to us until the week of the 25th. 

Hopeless Records would like to offer you a 20% Off coupon code to be used in their store up until 11.17.2017. Enter code 20CIRCAAMULET at the time of checking out to receive your discount! Keep in mind though, that this is ONLY valid in the Hopeless Records store and cannot be used on Pre-Order items.  They will also be including a special 11x17 poster in your order once we receive the vinyl and it begins shipping. 

Once these items arrive to our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email.

You should also be receiving the Full Album digital download via email today! 

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order.
Please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff
Copyright © 2017 MerchNow, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you purchased a pre-sale item from MerchNow
Our mailing address is:

Classic MerchNow.

Looks like my Indie copy from Interpunk shipped.  We'll see if that's really the case in a few days as there's no tracking on it.

Alternate screened covers.

https://www.merchlimited.com/collections/circa-survive-the-amulet/products/the-amulet-vinyl-lp-bundle-album-download

Just now, ghostea said:

https://www.merchlimited.com/products/the-amulet-vinyl-lp-bundle-album-download

4 new alternate screenprinted cover versions. All /100. I haven’t seen that splatter variant anywhere else but the other three are the same as the ones on merchnow.

Beat me to it haha. 

1 hour ago, zackdumbass said:

Anyone happen to grab an extra of the splatter? I found this too late and now the only options left are black and clear. Any recommendations on which of those may sound better or hold value over time?

Borf.

Clear and black should have similar fidelity though. I very often go clear when it's available.

10 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Just out of curiosity why is that?

Clear vinyl doesn't have any dyes added to it, and while black has dye I guess maybe it has less "ingredients" that affect sound quality negatively? I'm not sure why black seems to usually have pretty good fidelity compared to other colors, honestly.

After my first listen I like this more than Descensus, It's a little less atmospheric and more straightforward. I liked Descensus a lot when it came out but I hardly ever spin the record, so hopefully this one gets more spins, I ordered the blue/white so I'll have to wait another week or so before I can really dive into this record. 

1 hour ago, CVHX said:

yup i know. thought it was possible that it was just a rendering. since we havent seen anything about a full splatter yet.

It’s possible but it’s be kind of weird if they used a different mock-up since one already exists.  But then again, if there’s a different splatter /100 that randomly showed up for a minute, that would be weird too.