PO NOW: Circa Survive - The Amulet

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Guess the 4th wasn't suppose to have been announced yet. It's a surprise second show added type thing. So... surprise!

Yeah, they're doing the same thing in Jersey and Philly with 2nd nights that don't have VIPs readily available yet.

Now the question I need to decide is if they'll change up set lists enough to warrant me going both nights....

11 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Guess the 4th wasn't suppose to have been announced yet. It's a surprise second show added type thing. So... surprise!

11 hours ago, lostindefeat said:

Yeah, I purchased VIP for that date as well and thought it was an error after seeing it being removed. Got the same news. Stoked! 

so theyre letting you just keep VIP for the second date? i'll have to be faster when the second date goes on sale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For being a last circa track, that is really disappointing. 

0/3 on being all in on any of the tracks so far. Lustration is good, nothing amazing. Other two are forgettable.

I don't think I can blame Anthony, sometimes I feel he's creating too much (quantity over quality). Their sound as a whole is just...lost.