batman

PO NOW: Circa Survive - The Amulet

On 9/25/2017 at 12:11 PM, Friendly1 said:

Snagged that four pack out of reflex. Not sure if I want to keep all four, but they all look really cool. Enjoying the album so far. Really want to get those variants in. 

if you decide (in the next week or so, i guess) to sell one at cost, i'm not yet sure which variant to get or where to get it. would very likely be interested.

Got my blue/white today, the alternative cover art is pretty cool but I prefer the original. It came with a very sweet (letterpress I think) print that is very cool of the back cover of the alt artwork. This album keeps growing on me, so good Rites Of Investiture is one of the best songs they have recorded

Got my blue/white today, the alternative cover art is pretty cool but I prefer the original. It came with a very sweet (letterpress I think) print that is very cool of the back cover of the alt artwork. This album keeps growing on me, so good Rites Of Investiture is one of the best songs they have recorded

2 hours ago, Codyoster said:

I got mine blue/white in a few days ago. The alt cover also has some type of holographic vibe going on with it - like a big Pokemon card lol. $30 is a lot for a single LP but overall I'm pleased. Solid jacket and alt artwork and also a poster. Vocals sound a little quiet on some tracks but nothing too egregious.