PO NOW: Citizen - As You Please

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

The fuck is up with the deluxe? Just the lighting I hope

I believe the pictures toki posted are:

1000 Blood Red w/ Bone/Black Splatter (RFC Store Exclusive) 
1000 Blue/Orange A/B (Cooking Vinyl & UK/EU Stores)
1000 Mustard w/ Red Splatter (Band Exclusive) 

And the IG video also had:

1000 Bone w/ Purple/Gold Splatter (Indie Retail) 
3500 Black-in-Clear Color-in-Color (General Retail)

Didn’t see anything that matches the description of the deluxe/box variant.

10 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I believe the pictures toki posted are:

1000 Blood Red w/ Bone/Black Splatter (RFC Store Exclusive) 
1000 Blue/Orange A/B (Cooking Vinyl & UK/EU Stores)
1000 Mustard w/ Red Splatter (Band Exclusive) 

And the IG video also had:

1000 Bone w/ Purple/Gold Splatter (Indie Retail) 
3500 Black-in-Clear Color-in-Color (General Retail)

Didn’t see anything that matches the description of the deluxe/box variant.

Forgot about the blue/orange lol I thought that was the deluxe.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:35 AM, Kanellos said:

The album is great front to back. It fits in nicely right alongside with Youth and Heaven.

Control is easily my favorite song so far. The hook is so damn catchy.

Control is definitely my favorite on the album so far, Flower Child is strong at No 2

Seems like a lot of deluxe releases from RFC gets delayed, which is kind of messed up since we spend the most money and there's no real compensation for the delay. Not even an early download or anything. I think I've had positive experiences with RFC half the time. Worst experience was in 2012 when it took 4 months to have non-preorder items mailed and then that "2013" 7-inch box set. Anyone else here order that disaster that didn't finish until 2015?

13 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

Seems like a lot of deluxe releases from RFC gets delayed, which is kind of messed up since we spend the most money and there's no real compensation for the delay. Not even an early download or anything. I think I've had positive experiences with RFC half the time. Worst experience was in 2012 when it took 4 months to have non-preorder items mailed and then that "2013" 7-inch box set. Anyone else here order that disaster that didn't finish until 2015?

That set was awesome and Jeff was pretty transparent about the delays IIRC. I also believe we got a discount code that got extended by quite a bit in return for the delay.

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

That set was awesome and Jeff was pretty transparent about the delays IIRC. I also believe we got a discount code that got extended by quite a bit in return for the delay.

The original listing said all records would ship in 2013 and 3 did in 2013, 3 in 2014, 1 in 2015. Pretty outrageous in my opinion. He was transparent about delays but updates were sparse (considering the length of time that's a given). The set came out nice, however.

30 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

seriously though, i have a ticket to the record release in hand. if ANYONE has a friend that wants to go and can pick me up a copy of the RR variant, PLEASE let me know. 

Will buy you both a beer  + send the ticket to you + pay for record and shipping. 

somebody take him up on this. 

and get me one lol

This is probably my favorite Citizen record, Maybe I'll finally get a chance to see them on this tour, I've somehow missed them at least 10 times by now. Also, has anyone gotten an e-mail or anything saying the deluxe LP really is delayed? I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and it comes out tomorrow...

1 hour ago, Codyoster said:

This is probably my favorite Citizen record, Maybe I'll finally get a chance to see them on this tour, I've somehow missed them at least 10 times by now. Also, has anyone gotten an e-mail or anything saying the deluxe LP really is delayed? I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and it comes out tomorrow...

no email, just the deluxe tape.. 

also just noticed the deluxe box set is OUT OF STOCK on RFC website..assuming it finally sold out. 

3 hours ago, Codyoster said:

Deluxe LP is delayed, I got an e-mail the other day saying it was delayed. 

Btw i'll sell my cassette that comes with the deluxe to someone who wants it.