PO: Travis "The Man Who" Numbered Limited Edition Collector's Boxset

1 minute ago, armadillo01 said:

I feel the same.

Dammit. Likely no chance of it sticking around long enough for a sale of some kind by the end of the year...

yep, an hour ago someone posted 246 left, 188 now.

1 minute ago, armadillo01 said:

I feel the same.

Dammit. Likely no chance of it sticking around long enough for a sale of some kind by the end of the year...

yep, an hour ago someone posted 246 left, 188 now.

54 minutes ago, noeling said:

agreed, if there's money to be made from the standalone release AFTER boxsets are sold out, why wouldnt they?

Isn't that what 3EB did? I didn't follow the whole thing, and may have the wrong band, but I thought there was a boxed set they sold and acted like it was going to be the only opportunity to get them, then when they were all sold out, they were released individually. 

15 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Isn't that what 3EB did? I didn't follow the whole thing, and may have the wrong band, but I thought there was a boxed set they sold and acted like it was going to be the only opportunity to get them, then when they were all sold out, they were released individually. 

Pretty sure that was a box set of individual albums, unlike this which is a box set of the album plus bonus content. I'm thinking it's more like U2's Achtung Baby - only way to get the album is as part of the box, that's why I jumped on it. (I'm hoping I'm wrong, for those of you holding out)

6 minutes ago, noeling said:

There is a non-numbered version available, same price as the numbered version (GBP50) but I don't know how many are available:

Non-Numbered Version Pre-Order

Cheers. Grabbed that. Not bothered about the numbered aspect - just want the music! Says that it's open until midnight and will still contain a signed photo. 

Anyone know if it gives you the option to select Paypal Credit?  I'm worried if I hit "Pay with Paypal" it's just going to place the order and charge my bank account.  

Edit: Nevermind, I saw they are leaving the pre-order up until Sunday.  I will wait patiently until pay day.  

Edited by YouTwo

1 minute ago, YouTwo said:

Anyone know if it gives you the option to select Paypal Credit?  I'm worried if I hit "Pay with Paypal" it's just going to place the order and charge my bank account.  

Only if it is a "domestic" order.

I have wanted to use my Paypal credit line to pay for some imports, and the system would not let me.

A bit of good news regarding the boxset... 

Dear All,

We decided rather than printing Nora's pictures on newspaper, we'd print on higher quality paper because the tests came back and it simply looked 100 times better.

Thanks

Fran Healy / Travis 

Edited by tvham

3 hours ago, tvham said:

A bit of good news regarding the boxset... 

Dear All,

We decided rather than printing Nora's pictures on newspaper, we'd print on higher quality paper because the tests came back and it simply looked 100 times better.

Thanks

Fran Healy / Travis 

an even bette news will be signing the cover of the boxset instead of the photo inside