PO: Seaway - Vacation

Out September 15th via Pure Noise. This is easily my favorite album of the year, its really good.

500 (PN Webstore Exclusive) - White/Red Aside BSide with Double Mint Heavy Splatter
300 (US Indie Retail Exclusive) - Half Double Mint/Half White
300 (HMV Exclusive) - Bone/Cyan Blue Aside BSide
300 (Euro Exclusive) - Clear w/ Red and Double Mint Splatter
200 (Banquet Exclusive) - Half Red/Half White
1400 (various) - Cyan Blue/Red(middle)/White Stripped Tri-Color

http://smarturl.it/SeawayVacation

Dine Alone also has a Canadian Variant

63e0bb750ab74240a0bce0b49b4c4231.jpeg

1 minute ago, N8TRU1 said:

Yep. I was thinking the same thing but I didn't feel that way about Colour Blind.

Every now and then something shines through in this genre, but I find most of it is pretty generic.  I'm also most certainly not in the target age demographic so that could have a lot to do with it.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Every now and then something shines through in this genre, but I find most of it is pretty generic.  I'm also most certainly not in the target age demographic so that could have a lot to do with it.

You'd think as the band members in pop-punk bands get older that would change and the music would mature but I guess not.

Dig the new song. Pop punk is so hit or miss for me. I like this but can't get into Neck Deep, which I don't feel like is that much of a different band. Weird. Variants for this album are really cool, too. I love that Pure Noise still does wild color combinations on their vinyl, for better or worse.

8 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

I'll have to wait to hear more tracks. The lyrics sound like a 14 year old wrote them and the music isn't hooking me.

For me personally Apartment is like the 5th or 6th best song. The rest of the album has a more mature feel to it, I feel at least. It's still pop punk but has a lot of 90s vibes to it.

7 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Song's not bad. And I'm surprised PN made their most limited color available without a bundle.

We usually do, at least for the last few pre-orders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...