Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kristopher

OUT NOW: Armstrongs - If there ever was a time 7' Flexi | Green Day, Rancid

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Apparently Billie Joe Armstrong and Tim Armstrong have created a supergroup called...Armstrongs.  7" Flexi is available now, limited to 1000.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/green-days-billie-joe-armstrong-rancids-tim-armstrong-form-supergroup-called-armstrongs/

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store/7-inches-c-1_4/armstrongs-if-there-ever-was-a-time-7-flexi-p-1066.html

Edited by Kristopher

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Or you could order a copy of the latest New Noise Magazine and it comes with one of these. The "label" looks different but it's the same track. 

I wish I could get one of these magazines in the US without paying stupid shipping prices. I just ordered the regular Flexi.

5 hours ago, Dub said:

Damn,  $15 and some change for a flexi?  I know its for a good cause, but at least make it a 7".  Might have to pass on this one.

I agree. $15 for a Flexi is ridiculous. I still bought it, but a 7" would've been much, much better. Also, $6 for media mail shipping? What?

8 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I wish I could get one of these magazines in the US without paying stupid shipping prices. I just ordered the regular Flexi.

Stupid shipping prices? Unless you

meant to put U.K., you're just wrong. They ship out of California and cost like $6ppd for a single issue. 

6 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Stupid shipping prices? Unless you

meant to put U.K., you're just wrong. They ship out of California and cost like $6ppd for a single issue. 

Yeah, I checked last night. I must have been mistaking it for another magazine. It costs $7.50 shipped. Not bad at all. I wish I would've known that earlier. It's alright though; I actually like the $15 artwork better. It's still dumb that they'd put it on a Flexi for that price though. 

22 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

Yeah, I checked last night. I must have been mistaking it for another magazine. It costs $7.50 shipped. Not bad at all. I wish I would've known that earlier. It's alright though; I actually like the $15 artwork better. It's still dumb that they'd put it on a Flexi for that price though. 

I agree, it's really dumb. A 7" would've been way better. Glad I'm subbed to New Noise so I didn't have to pay $15 for this