Game Of Thrones: Season Seven / Eight!

Anyone wanna throw in for a shared account? Not really anything else I wanna watch and I feel stupid paying $30 for a month and a half of GOT. If people weren't dicks about spoilers, I'd just stream for free the next day like I do with Twin Peaks.

edit: got another free month trial. that'll get me through 5 of the 7 episodes at least lol

Edited by batman

HOT PIE!

With the world going to shit all around you, its good to know that Hot Pie is there baking is little heart off, bringing carb-filled joy to the masses.

Arya acted just like the hound in that scene. Thought she was going to start dropping the cword. 

15 hours ago, batman said:

It's going so fast... it's awesome but at the same time I feel bad for GRRM/fellow ASOIAF readers. So much setup for things to be blown through so quickly...

yeah, but the books aren't released, so its actually not that big of a deal.  If theres a lot missed, well, maybe he should have published the books by now to force HBO to have to adapt.  

17 hours ago, batman said:

It's going so fast... it's awesome but at the same time I feel bad for GRRM/fellow ASOIAF readers. So much setup for things to be blown through so quickly...

I think it just feels like its moving fast because there's not many storylines left to service. There aren't many characters left compared to prior seasons so the show is able to hit the major characters in multiple scenes each episode. Overall it still feels like each storyline is playing out at the same speed. I mean how many scenes of Jon were needed before he finally said he was only there for the dragonglass. Don't get me wrong, all of those scenes were great, but I kept wondering when he was going to mention it.

On another note... The preview for next week's episode was so vague, so it must be a guarantee something big is about to go down.

The entire episode last night was very satisfying. While I greatly enjoyed seeing Daenerys and Drago and the Dorthraki decimate Jaimie's troops...I have to admit that the Brienne & Arya sparring match was the most badass scene. It was simple enough but spoke volumes on how badass those two are.

39 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The entire episode last night was very satisfying. While I greatly enjoyed seeing Daenerys and Drago and the Dorthraki decimate Jaimie's troops...I have to admit that the Brienne & Arya sparring match was the most badass scene. It was simple enough but spoke volumes on how badass those two are.

and it just goes to show how much Arya has changed since her first days of sparing in Kings Landing