Game Of Thrones: Season Seven / Eight!

On 8/4/2017 at 1:14 PM, FiggyPud said:

nv3I12V.jpg

Edit: Tell Arya he saw her eating bread and the bread looked really tasty, like as if someone browned the butter beforehand.  <creepily stare.>

In next week's preview, it looked as if Bran was actually going to tell  someone useful, less rapey, news.

Sansa's reaction to Arya's fighting prowess was intriguing. Is she feeling powerless or somewhat irrelevant  - Jon is King of the North, Bran is some creepy omniscient rape watcher, and Arya is on the JV ninja squad? I imagine Littlefinger tensing his fingers after every Stark interaction.

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

so Jaime will now be a prisoner of Tyrion/Daenerys right? Will Jaime turn on Cersei after he sees Tyrion now knowing that he was innocent the entire time? im convinced that either jaime or cersei is killed by the other

He and Bronn could be captured or they may magically wash up downstream even with all that armor on. That said, i would like to see a Jamie-Tyrion-Bronn reunion, just need to throw Poderick in the mix.

im convinced that either jaime or cersei is killed by the other --- Well, there is an old prophecy and Jamie is Cersei's younger brother....

4 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Also, how about Bran going from 6 seasons of WTF am I doing with my life suddenly turning into CreeperBran in 3 episodes

What if Bran sent the cutthroat to assassinate his younger self? He can already influence the past like what happened to Hodor.

3 hours ago, deadreckoning said:

im convinced that either jaime or cersei is killed by the other --- Well, there is an old prophecy and Jamie is Cersei's younger brother....

That prophecy is what made me certain that Jamie was gonna survive the battle. I thought Bronn was a goner. The moment he looked at the gold and didn't go after it made me think he was going to die for abandoning his survival instincts that kept him alive so far. Like the moment he does something out of honor is the moment it all ends for him. Honorable men have no place on this show.

1 hour ago, dnl said:

What if Bran sent the cutthroat to assassinate his younger self? He can already influence the past like what happened to Hodor.

That prophecy is what made me certain that Jamie was gonna survive the battle. I thought Bronn was a goner. The moment he looked at the gold and didn't go after it made me think he was going to die for abandoning his survival instincts that kept him alive so far. Like the moment he does something out of honor is the moment it all ends for him. Honorable men have no place on this show.

I think somebody should have died.  At least the Tarly kid.  

Or maybe Bronn could have taken the gold and dipped rather than heroically playing dragon chicken.

27 minutes ago, deadreckoning said:

True, True.  But, I missed  DickonRickon going down. Did he get toasted or gutted by a Dothraki?

They didn't show what happened to him or his father. But he's most likely to be the first to bend the knee.

I just rewatched the episode because way too much happened this week and just remembered Cersei said she is hiring sell swords (Golden Company). Is this how Daario returns? When the Second Sons stop the Golden Company?

37 minutes ago, deadreckoning said:

True, True.  But, I missed  DickonRickon going down. Did he get toasted or gutted by a Dothraki?

I was saying he would be a candidate for getting dead.  They didn't show much of him other than Jamie forgetting his name again (Jamie not remembering your name has been the start of a very bad day for characters in the past) and then him saving Jamie mid-battle.