lethalenforcer

PO Now: Tobacco - Ripe & Majestic (instrumentals/unreleased tracks, ltd silver vinyl)

53 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah I'm expecting this to end up on a bunch of other retail sites - pressing # is too large, and Rad Cult is touting an exclusive sticker with their store/BC.

I hope so. If I wait it out and miss out I'll die tho

1 minute ago, DoublesGuy said:

Yeah, this comes to like 60$ CAD with exchange rate and shipping. No way. I'll hope it comes to amazon.ca or my local shops get some (though I don't imagine that'll happen to be honest, since the last BMSR was only sold through their bandcamp and webstore, far as I can tell).

FWIW amoeba and a few other retailers sold the blue/beige variant of Tobacco's latest LP.

I think the last two BMSR releases were both on bandcamp only as well. But that was a 7" and a 10". Now I'm dreading the Tobacco represses and the first two BMSR finally getting pressed.

Edit: fuck it's already counting down copies. 400 left.

Edited by Sunshine

16 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You also have to consider how long SD was in stock at Ghostly though, as well as how many potential distributors may get their hands on this.  I highly doubt they sold 2,100 in one afternoon but I suppose you never know.

They sold 200 $85 masks and 300 $15 pins already and past things /1000 always sell out in a day there's a rabid following. It's really strange that it took long for 1500 copies of DS to sell unless people reeeeeaaally didn't like it or there were more.

Edit: I'm guessing they held back a bunch for tour but I'm skurd 

Edited by Sunshine