PO NOW: Propagandhi - Victory Lap LP + Flexi

New Propagandhi is up for preorder on Epitaph's site:

https://kingsroadmerch.com/propagandhi/view/bundle.asp?id=2457&cid=1148

unsure of rarities, but you get a 12" and a flexi in blue or clear for $22

out Sept 29th

New single: 

Edited by roadmonkey

13 hours ago, jos464 said:

I wonder if there'll be a Canadian exclusive variant this time around. If so, ISO someone in Canada to hook me up. I'll cover the cost for your copy as well as shipping to you, and again to me for my copy.

I ordered the regular color copy of Failed States from KR US site when it came out on preorder, Canadian exclusive was sent to orders with Canadian addresses as a surprise, same as they did with Lawrence Arms and midwest states. Not sure if you were aware of that, might be a little harder for someone to get you a copy if that is the case.

9 minutes ago, cside said:

I ordered the regular color copy of Failed States from KR US site when it came out on preorder, Canadian exclusive was sent to orders with Canadian addresses as a surprise, same as they did with Lawrence Arms and midwest states. Not sure if you were aware of that, might be a little harder for someone to get you a copy if that is the case.

Yeah, someone from Canada helped me out last time around. I was just curious if I should expect there to be a Canadian exclusive again. Would also be willing to trade one of those Larry Arms Metropole Midwest exclusives for a Canadian copy of Victory Lap.

2 minutes ago, jos464 said:

Yeah, someone from Canada helped me out last time around. I was just curious if I should expect there to be a Canadian exclusive again. Would also be willing to trade one of those Larry Arms Metropole Midwest exclusives for a Canadian copy of Victory Lap.

I'm willing to help you out. I want the album but don't really care about having the Canadian exclusive for myself (in case they only send one exclusive and one regular). 

PM me if you want.