Wolf Parade - Cry Cry Cry (10/6)

Just now, timsimmons said:

Same. Was gonna wait for Bull Moose to use some points, but I'll take a gamble on a signed copy. 

the white is £22 or so in uk. having a red shipped and hopefully signed costs £36 so I'm willing to pay it for sure. I bloody love Wolf Parade :-)

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

yeah. website is all kinds of out-of-date, store doesn't work, and looks like the company went out of business. supposedly 1,500 were pressed, but only 60ish people own copies on discogs. wondering if a batch of 1,000 of them are sitting in someone's basement or something.

6 hours ago, thesewoodenideas said:

Went for the red as so far it's only available through their own store. Hopefully getting a signed copy. Excited for this.

I ordered a couple of hours after it was first posted on here.  I'm kind of hoping they'll remove the signed vinyl when they sell out of them.

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In case helpful to anyone, I got my order confirmation at 11:33am ET the day they went on sale and got a signed copy. 

Also lucked into seeing them in Toronto tonight in a ~150 person room. Holy shit what a show. Saw them a couple times in the early days in rooms like that, but it's been a long time. 

Anyway, catch this tour if you can. New material is great live.