Chester Bennington committed suicide

How fucking sad. 

This poor man received so much shit for the direction they took on the new LP album... and I can only imagine how much that affected his mental health. People were disgusting to him, and thought they had the right to do so. Can we all just please be nice to one another, and take mental health seriously???

15 minutes ago, nardes said:

How fucking sad. 

This poor man received so much shit for the direction they took on the new LP album... and I can only imagine how much that affected his mental health. People were disgusting to him, and thought they had the right to do so. Can we all just please be nice to one another, and take mental health seriously???

Yeh this......fucked up

Such a sad situation

very sad. i met half of linkin park (though not chester) at a radio fest a few months before hybrid theory ever came out. unlike a lot of nu-metal bands from that era who solely relied on street teams to hand out promo cassettes and stickers for them, these guys were spread out in the crowd (in the arizona summer heat after playing their set, no less) handing out their own stuff, talking to people and signing autographs if people asked. always had a lot of respect for them because they put the work in. for its time, hybrid theory was a cool record and meteora had its moments (though i couldnt get into much else after that). RIP. 

Edited by mattisr1984