5 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Another question: is it embossed as the original jacket? Thanks!

Yep, is embossed. Haven't had the original pressing in my hands, but it is an embossed logo on the crystal ball so assume it is the same.

Haven't given them a play yet... hopefully over the weekend I can crank these jammers up!

My guess is that these were pressed up specifically for the Australian market (hence not being available at the US shows). They did say that they'll be available in the US so it will probably be separate pressings (maybe even different colors). Maybe Riot Style will be handling the US pressing?

That said, I ordered all three from the Australian shop. They're still /300 each and who knows when the US pressing will be available?

On 6-11-2017 at 8:52 PM, glass realms said:

My guess is that these were pressed up specifically for the Australian market (hence not being available at the US shows). They did say that they'll be available in the US so it will probably be separate pressings (maybe even different colors). Maybe Riot Style will be handling the US pressing?

That said, I ordered all three from the Australian shop. They're still /300 each and who knows when the US pressing will be available?

I doubt the US and EU press  are going to be different colors if they chose the original colors for the Australian press. I’m even doubting if the EU and US will be different pressings.

Just got my copies in. Thanks Piky0032!!!

Checked for differences and there are some.

Colors on the sleeves are slightly lighter (The letters "The Bronx" written in blood on Bronx I are much more red)

Original Bronx II is more off white/creamy white. New version is brighter white.

Wanted to post a picture of the differences between the new and original Bronx I but for some reason i can't seem to figure where that option is.

New version is black with white that turned into grey marble. Original is purple/grey marble.

I'll probably post the differences on my instagram later on.

(or someone has a solution to post it here?)

11 minutes ago, redroom said:

The second album is also very good. A few classics on that one. 

Third is still good but not as good as the first 2 :-)

I listened to the second and third and im inclined to agree. I'm also really digging the Drips LP that just got reissued so I'd like to get that but damn the shipping to Australia is stupid.

Ugh. The Bronx are only playing one show in London and it's free entry which means first come first served and there's no way I'll guarantee I get in without pulling a damn sicky.

Hoping that when these become more widely available I can pick em up or get a box set if they stick to their word. Wouldn't mind all five even though I have spent very little time with V.