13 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Ugh. The Bronx are only playing one show in London and it's free entry which means first come first served and there's no way I'll guarantee I get in without pulling a damn sicky.

Hoping that when these become more widely available I can pick em up or get a box set if they stick to their word. Wouldn't mind all five even though I have spent very little time with V.

Apparently they're doing 300 of each for the UK and the US too. Not sure if true though.

2 hours ago, strangers said:

Guess they're putting I, II and III online tomorrow.

Screen_Shot_2017_11_20_at_20_12_10.png

Speaking of which, the AUS orders reached the UK this weekend.  Got a nice £24 Customs & Duty charge.

If they're putting them up online I really wonder if they'll be limited to 300 each.  Just sold my copy of II, so I'm hoping I can pick up the reissue before it sells out.   

They're all limited to 500, according to this press release:

Celebrated Los Angeles-based rock band The Bronx are excited to announce the upcoming release of their first three studio albums on vinyl. Out this Black Friday, November 24, I and II, which have been previously released on vinyl and are currently out of print, along with III will be available for purchase HERE and limited to 500 copies each. The announcement comes on the heels of the release of the band’s latest full-length studio album, the Rob Schnapf (Beck, Elliott Smith, FIDLAR)-produced V, which was released by ATO Records on Friday, September 22(on iTunes and Spotify).