Actually Preorder Now - LCD Soundsystem: American Dream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bu$hleaguer said:

Anyone still waiting for their signed postcard/ vinyl package?!

they don’t return emails either,  I think they ripped me off?

same. all they need to do is send a mass email addressing it (ie: very sorry. we ran out. the band will sign more when the tour is over. we'll throw in some other shit for your trouble. you'll have it by christmas or it's free) and i'd relax. but i still want the order, and how can i contact them a second time without being a prick about it? what fucking child is in charge of that operation for that email to have not gone out weeks ago?

1 hour ago, noone said:

same. all they need to do is send a mass email addressing it (ie: very sorry. we ran out. the band will sign more when the tour is over. we'll throw in some other shit for your trouble. you'll have it by christmas or it's free) and i'd relax. but i still want the order, and how can i contact them a second time without being a prick about it? what fucking child is in charge of that operation for that email to have not gone out weeks ago?

Sweet, thanks for calming  my nerves- you’re probably right that they just ran out and haven’t had the chance to have them signed. Makes sense to me, I’ll pretend you work for them and are in the know.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with their customer service but ordered two by mistake and not a single response from their helpdesk or twitter. Thought might get a response if I raised a dispute, no dice. Escalated and still had no response. Actually kinda concerning, you'd think they'd have reacted to getting the money taken back from them.

6 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with their customer service but ordered two by mistake and not a single response from their helpdesk or twitter. Thought might get a response if I raised a dispute, no dice. Escalated and still had no response. Actually kinda concerning, you'd think they'd have reacted to getting the money taken back from them.

Yeah and they have no problem sending out emails for upcoming products though.  Sketchy to say the least.  I’m giving it maybe till thanksgiving and then disputing it.

• 1 month later...