FS: Dillinger Escape Plan, The Chariot, Converge, Harms Way, Full Of Hell, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean and More

sugarballs

Hello all,

I thought I would post on here before putting things up on the bay. For the first time in my 15ish years of collecting, I've come to the point where I need to sell some of my collection. I have some medical bills that are racking up (I had surgery on Monday) and my wife and I are expecting our first child in four weeks! With all of the upcoming bills I'll be facing, I realized it's time to try and sell a few things to make some of the financial burden easier. I haven't posted any prices as I'd prefer to give you the option of making an offer and finding a price we're both good with. Please feel free to look at my list (deadformat.net/collection/adbwvu09) to see if there is anything else you may be interested in.  None of the cassettes have been played and a majority of the ones listed below have not been played at all! 

Cassettes:
Full Of Hell - Live At Roadburn 2016 (ABWTB) Red Cassette /60
Full Of Hell - Live At This Is Hardcore 2014 (A389) Red Cassette /100 (Sister Fawn Pre Order Only)
Full Of Hell - Noise Vol. 2 (Split Scene) White Cassette with Spray Painted Side /50 OOP
Full Of Hell - Noise Vol. 3 (Arctic Night) 1st Pressing White Cassette /25 OOP (Most Limited)
Full Of Hell - Noise Vol. 4 (Arctic Night) Smokey Cassette /50 (Most Limited) OOP
Full Of Hell - Noise Vol. 4 (ABWTB) Repress Blue Cassette /50 OOP
Harm's Way - Demo (Self Released) Hand Made J Card Clear With Black Backing Cassette /13 (2005 Show)
7”
Chariot, The - Music Of A Grateful Heart (Good Fight) Etched B Side Red Vinyl Hand Numbered 182/250 (Hot Topic Exclusive)
Clutch - Burning Beard (DRT) Gatefold Cover Black Vinyl
Converge - Live At The BBC (Deathwish) Transparent Green Vinyl /5304
Converge - On My Shield (Deathwish) Dark Swamp Green & Dark Sea Blue Transparent Vinyl Etched Shield B Side /1000 (Distro Exclusive)
Deafheaven – Deafheaven (Deathwish) Black Vinyl /1000
Dillinger Escape Plan, The - Happiness Is A Smile (Party Smasher Inc) Acid Green Vinyl
Full Of Hell – World Invasion 2015 – Numb Your Mind (A389) Obi Strip Black Vinyl Hand Numbered 140/300 (2015 Japan Tour)
Harm's Way - Breeding Grounds Single (Closed Casket Activitites) /150 (Limited To First 150 Pre Orders of Isolation)
12”
Blink 182 - Enema Of The State (Mightier Than Sword) 1st Pressing Gatefold Cover Clear Red Vinyl /500 OOP
Converge - Axe To Fall (Deathwish/Epitath) Gatefold Cover Beer with Blue White And Yellow Splatter Vinyl /400 OOP
Converge - Jane Doe (Deathwish) 1st Pressing 2XLP Clear Gold And White Swirl Vinyl /550 (Initially Intended To Be Tour Version, But Released Through Official Store) (28 Pg Booklet)
Converge - Jane Doe (Deathwish) 1st Pressing 2XLP Clear Red Vinyl /1305 (28 Pg Booklet)
Converge - Jane Doe (Deathwish) 1st Pressing 2XLP White Vinyl /2000 (28 Pg Booklet)
Every Time I Die - Last Night In Town (Vinyl Collective) Transparent Beer Inside With Frothy Creamy Head Outside Vinyl /200
Harm's Way - Reality Approaches (Organized Crime) Anton LaVey Alternative Cover Summer 2009 Tour Edition Hand Numbered 31/59 Black Vinyl
Integrity - Those Who Fear Tomorrow (Organized Crime) Repress Pink Vinyl Hand Numbered 172/225
Norma Jean - The Anti-Mother (Suburban Home) Black/White Half And Half Vinyl /300
Norma Jean - Wrongdoers (Razor & Tie) Yellow Vinyl

Although I appreciate the free bump, I thought I'd share my response to your comment (and your PM).

I'm sorry you feel that way. Just to clarify, you are incorrect in saying that no variant for LNIT has gone for over $70.

http://www.popsike.com/php/m-quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=every+time+I+die+last+night+in+town&incldescr=&sortord=dprice&thumbs=&currsel=

5.23.17 - $130

4.13.17 - $110

3.11.17 - $83

6.4.14 - $90

8.5.15 - $80

9.28.12 - $80

7.10.13 - $80

3.25.17 - $70

4.2.15 - $75

4.27.14 - $76

12.8.16 - $70

12.20.15 - $70

And just to clarify, the larger amounts are for the variant I have listed. I said I was "open to other offers. Let me know if you're still interested" so I find your reply quite juvenile. I'm glad you found a copy for $45 and I hope you enjoy it. I don't think you read my post originally when I said that I just had a medical procedure and my wife and I are expecting within a few weeks. So to say that, "it's really unfortunate when people put up their records for max profit and not because they actually need to sell them" I do actually need to sell them and get a profit because I'm facing some serious medical bills. I've sold three records in my 15+ years of collecting and have never "flipped" them as you're suggesting. All my exchanges have been very pleasant and I haven't had any complaints in the past. Also, I've had this variant since it first came out so to say I'm flipping it really doesn't make much sense to begin with. 

I'm by no means trying to be a dick but I think you were a little over the top with your response back. Trying to call someone out is ludicrous because you're not happy with their reply to you. Take care ... I'm also fine if we don't deal together in the future.

Cheers,

Andrew