Help with identification of a record

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

If no one answered you the first time what makes you think someone will now? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this type of music isn't discussed here.

My post disappeared so I thought it was deleted. I apologize for offending you and wasting your time....

5 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Best to get answers would be our :

6 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Best to get answers would be our :

Thank you, just what I needed.

I'm really confused, I thought this was a vinyl discussion forum. I have been into vinyl for about 22 years and know quit a bit but thought I could find some help and possibly help others. I guess I was way off or don't understand the direction this type of thing has gone. That said I was involved in a reefing hobby forum for years and tried to help new users but always found the same people picking on anyone new with "stupid" questions or made the mistake of posting in the wrong area when they were just learning to navigate a new forum. I'm not hurt or offended as you may think, I have just seen this over and over and in many forums and always feel bad for those new users. I just doubled my vinyl collection and have been slowly working on getting the new stuff and my existing collection on discogs as it seems like a great way to catalog my collection so I can easily sell what I dont wont and find items I do. I found this forum doing a simple google search for vinyl forums. I also though it may be linked with all the VC videos I watch on youtube.

None of us were mean no need to cry about it. If you look at this forum for like 2 minutes you can easily see nobody is likely to know any more than you do about some guy born in the 1800s. All we'd do is Google it just like you can. I'm still not being mean with this post but spin it that way if you wish.

I've been around here for a little bit but don't post often.  Sunshine is just being a dick, who knows why.  He's some kind of cool elitist or something.  It's not hard to search the forum to find the right thread but it's also not hard to not be a dick and just point a newcomer in the right direction, like VinylMario did.  

1 minute ago, August West said:

I've been around here for a little bit but don't post often.  Sunshine is just being a dick, who knows why.  He's some kind of cool elitist or something.  It's not hard to search the forum to find the right thread but it's also not hard to not be a dick and just point a newcomer in the right direction, like VinylMario did.  

Haha I have shadowlurker fans. Why don't you help him instead of spreading animosity?

And I am cool. Harrumph.

On July 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

22 years in the game? Did they even have hot topic exclusives 22 years ago?

Good stuff, no one in my area sold vinyl in the Mid to late 90's when I started collecting. I started just for the cover art and finaly started listening to them around 2000 ish.  Sure wish I would have tried harder to get the 90's alt rock stuff on vinyl that costs a fortune now. 

51 minutes ago, Timthevinylguy said:

Good stuff, no one in my area sold vinyl in the Mid to late 90's when I started collecting. I started just for the cover art and finaly started listening to them around 2000 ish.  Sure wish I would have tried harder to get the 90's alt rock stuff on vinyl that costs a fortune now. 

Think about all that framed vinyl you could have had worth so much. Early retirement for you but maybe Uncle Macon will be your day

what label is it on? We might be of more assistance with more info, also I learned this guy has songs like "run n***** run" and "the gayest old dude that's out" gotta look at it through the lens of the time I guess but crazy what could fly for an A-side single back then (assuming the later means the happiest guy out that night but can't help but chuckle cause it sounds like something you'd hear on the internet not the title of a b-side from the 30s )