Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy

11 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Keep suckin' off a mediocre album, fam. 

This is besides the fact on whether the album is good or bad, it's that you constantly come to threads and shit on things or tell us your opinion when no one asked. You act like a typical cringy hip-hop fan.

2 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

This is besides the fact on whether the album is good or bad, it's that you constantly come to threads and shit on things or tell us your opinion when no one asked. You act like a typical cringy hip-hop fan.

God forbid I share an opinion on an artist's album in a topic talking about that artist on a forum about music. I should be fucking ASHAMED of my insolence. 

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

God forbid I share an opinion on an artist's album in a topic talking about that artist on a forum about music. I should be fucking ASHAMED of my insolence. 

Dude said he liked this album more than a previous album, you come out of nowhere, having not posted or contributed to this thread prior, to tell him that an album sucks. That's the problem, have all your opinions you want, just keep it to yourself, no one asked. And if you must give your opinion, at least don't come in with such negative connotation. Just saying something sucks is ridiculous, I wouldn't have made a remark if you had said why you disliked it, but like I said, you're a typical cringy hip-hop fan, I don't think you know how to do that.

18 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Dude said he liked this album more than a previous album, you come out of nowhere, having not posted or contributed to this thread prior, to tell him that an album sucks. That's the problem, have all your opinions you want, just keep it to yourself, no one asked. And if you must give your opinion, at least don't come in with such negative connotation. Just saying something sucks is ridiculous, I wouldn't have made a remark if you had said why you disliked it, but like I said, you're a typical cringy hip-hop fan, I don't think you know how to do that.

Please don't take me to Forum Jail! I didn't mean to break any Forum Laws! I'm sorry officer! 

7 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Please don't take me to Forum Jail! I didn't mean to break any Forum Laws! I'm sorry officer! 

Man, that -352 is really showing right now. And how long have down votes been gone? It's honestly impressive you haven't managed to get positive... well, I guess not when you act the way you do. 

42 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Man, that -352 is really showing right now. And how long have down votes been gone? It's honestly impressive you haven't managed to get positive... well, I guess not when you act the way you do. 

The -352 is from 3 years ago when people thought I flipped a Brand New record that I didn't flip, not from making offhanded comments about an artist in a topic about that artist. You need to chill the fuck out and learn 2 message board. 

20 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

The -352 is from 3 years ago when people thought I flipped a Brand New record that I didn't flip, not from making offhanded comments about an artist in a topic about that artist. You need to chill the fuck out and learn 2 message board. 

Nah. I've seen you come in to threads and everyone just go off on your dumb shit you say, no need to sugarcoat it, and you don't get -352 from one instance.

Not a huge fan of timed releases like this. Curious why this business model is being employed. Is it to try and capture the obsessives and collectors into dropping cash before fulling forming an opinion on if they need this in their collection? Is it to limit overstock? or is it just to reward those who are on the ball?

Really don't get this angle versus the XXXX number of variants in the wild, or basing the initial run on the first few days of sales and just throwing up a 'Sold Out' when the extra copies sell out.

That said, on my first run through, will do a couple more before making a decision but the timed piece is skewing my opinion and I'm not a fan...