Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

I actually like it better than what the mock-up was when they were selling it.  Looks more like honey. 

Bees.  Honey.  Yeah.

I think you're on to something! Lol

We'll see. I believe something's coming Dec 1st. Hopefully it's the first shipments. There are dates out right now for pre-orders for the 1st of December

3 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

Fine as in no skips or anything on my end. I'd say worth it. 

"It's flat... so worth it."

We need like badge things on this site like Amazon reviewers have so people know if they're actually gonna get any deeper explanation beyond color and corner dings when they ask someone something.

36 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

"It's flat... so worth it."

We need like badge things on this site like Amazon reviewers have so people know if they're actually gonna get any deeper explanation beyond color and corner dings when they ask someone something.

I’ve been trying to recommend this to Discogs for the review/comments section, like adding a couple fields to indicate your gear/setup or some sort of verification so people know how many grains of salt to add when reading your review. but yeah, I totally agree.

19 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

Got mine today too with no shipping notification. Can verify it sounds good. No distortion or weird funk; was expecting Who Dat Boy to get a little muddled but it played crystal clear.

As dumb as all these timed / strange hip-hop releases are at least they've all sounded stellar. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Sunshine

39 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

As dumb as all these timed / strange hip-hop releases are at least they've all sounded stellar. Thanks for the info.

My only gripe, while a minor one, is that Garden Shed is the last song on Side B and Boredom is the first song on Side C. I loved the seamless transition between those two songs and that is lost here

1 hour ago, TheArtThief said:

Got mine today too with no shipping notification. Can verify it sounds good. No distortion or weird funk; was expecting Who Dat Boy to get a little muddled but it played crystal clear.

Does your account on the Golf store say Complete or still 'Awaiting Fulfilment'?