PO: Converge - I Can Tell You About Pain 7"

4 hours ago, deer said:

i'm cool, not gonna post here about that sort of stuff anymore since it's annoying anyways. just gonna see them on tour if i want any sort of tour variant.

hoping it's a full album announcement, no 7" or whatnot, but any new material is good material.

Im just messing with ya ;)

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The initial post last night tagged both Deathwish and Epitaph, so I'd be willing to bet there will be exclusive variants through DW and KRM.

Yeah I did notice that, wasn't AWLWLB vinyl all on Deathwish? either way I will most likely get a Deathwish copy if I can. ordered plenty through them in the past never been let down, I have no experience with the other 2...

Except for New Bermuda lol

Edited by 2notepockets

10 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

Yeah I did notice that, wasn't AWLWLB vinyl all on Deathwish? either way I will most likely get a Deathwish copy if I can. ordered plenty through them in the past never been let down, I have no experience with the other 2...

Except for New Bermuda lol

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think KRM had an exclusive variant of AWLWLB (and I want to say it was yellow?)  DW is 100% the way to go, though, you're right.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think KRM had an exclusive variant of AWLWLB (and I want to say it was yellow?)  DW is 100% the way to go, though, you're right.

You would be correct, the /1021 transparent yellow was a KRM/Epitaph exclusive. I always will go through DW, they rock.

Edited by deer

Back in my day you preorded a Converge record without knowing which variant you got or what the variants even were.

I doubt it'll be a full album pre-order. A full album announcement with the singles, probably. A 7" with those singles to go with the announcement, maybe.