PO: Converge - I Can Tell You About Pain 7"

23 minutes ago, converge88 said:

I'm hoping Converge plays in FL on the next tour. I don't think they have played here since 2012 maybe earlier. 

Weren't they not allowed in Florida for awhile after the infamous fight with a piece of shit security guard on the Jane Doe tour? The one where Nate hammered the dude in the head with his bass.

That's one of my favorite videos ever. I hate seeing security guards be violent shit heads, but I love seeing them fought by bands. Even the dude from Fall Out Boy gets respect for that from me.

7 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

converge hasn't played in San Diego since roughly 2007 or longer. I would love to see them closer. Last time they came close was up in LA back year ago but I couldn't make it. 

That's rough. I managed to see them in 05 and 06 playing to less than 200 people. Easily the 2 best shows I've ever been to. Saw them in 08 (barrier with a huge gap between the crowd, sparking the comment I mentioned above) but haven't seen them since I traveled to NYC to see them at House of Vans with Touche Amore, which was 2011 I think.

2 of my friends invited me to go see them in CT next week, but then had to cancel.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

also its disappointing but I am going to have to hold out on this, I am going to Vegas for Psycho Las Vegas to see SUMAC, PELICAN, CHELSEA WOLFE, MOUTH OF THE ARCHITECT  and DARK CASTLE and need the $$. If it was the full length I would have purchased immediately. Anyone else going to be out that way? 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

On 25/07/2017 at 11:32 PM, chicomak said:

Thanks, and you're right! Shipping was 4 euro instead of 14 USD. Ordered from the EU site.

lol, its now sold out.. looks like im gonna have to pay 14$ shipping. I doubt they will have them at the montreal show next tuesday

Edited by dirtydebutant

On 7/26/2017 at 9:19 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Weren't they not allowed in Florida for awhile after the infamous fight with a piece of shit security guard on the Jane Doe tour? The one where Nate hammered the dude in the head with his bass.

That's one of my favorite videos ever. I hate seeing security guards be violent shit heads, but I love seeing them fought by bands. Even the dude from Fall Out Boy gets respect for that from me.

That's rough. I managed to see them in 05 and 06 playing to less than 200 people. Easily the 2 best shows I've ever been to. Saw them in 08 (barrier with a huge gap between the crowd, sparking the comment I mentioned above) but haven't seen them since I traveled to NYC to see them at House of Vans with Touche Amore, which was 2011 I think.

2 of my friends invited me to go see them in CT next week, but then had to cancel.

That might be but I know I've seen them like 3 times after the Jane tour.