Travel recommendations for : Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm and London

My friends and I are going to be traveling to Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm and London in September and would appreciate recommendations for pretty much anything.  I know there's a London thread going on, but I figure I'd throw it in here anyway.

Any suggestions for areas of town to stay in / check out, cool breweries / bars, museums, touristy shit, record shops, other interesting things.  Food recommendations are appreciated, but only if vegan options are available :)  I think we're all open to seeing a different part of Norway or Sweden if it's worthwhile too.

SIM card info would be cool too.  I have an unlocked GSM phone, so compatibility shouldn't be a concern.  I'm mainly wondering if I'll need to get one for each country or not.

Thanks in advance!

If by chance you have T-Mobile for your regular cell service, you are all set and don't need to get any other service while in Europe. They are a German company and it's quite a good perk for using their service.

Goes without saying I suppose but the ladies in these three countries are most easy on the eyes, so brace yourself to be overwhelmed. It's really something else.

Route 66  and sex beat records in Copenhagen, and for food there are some amazing Thai places there, go to the rice market its owned by the same chef as the Michelin star restaurant KIN KIN also in Copenhagen. If you are looking for a little nicer place with amazing atmosphere go to HOST its got the 2 dots above the O.  Also if you want to go to the coolest bar in Copenhagen look for RUBY. Its a speakeasy place that makes all craft cocktails and bourbon bar. If you don't go to any of these you will regret it. Also if you are looking for great sushi go to STICKS AND SUSHI on the top of an awesome hotel and there are usually really hot girls there. My X Gf from Sweden that I dated for 5 years lived there for 2 and I have been all through that city. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

Hallo. A dane here. I don't live in Copenhagen, but I've been there a lot of times. As mentioned above then Route 66 is definitely worth a visit. You should definitely also visit Christiania when you're here. There is also dinner place which called spiseloppen as far I recall, they should have some vegan food for sure. Copenhagen Street Food is definitely also worth a visit. They have their own website, where you can read more about it :) If you're interesting in going for a concert while here then Vega is a nice place to visit. If you want to do some tourist stuff in CPH then I would recommend to go to Nyhavn. Lovely place where you easily can get something to drink and eat. There should also be some canal tours nearby nyhavn. It's a good way to see Copenhagen and the canal tours are not that expensive, you can check that out here http://www.havnerundfart.dk/canaltours/index.php?page=forside.php 

I've been in Stockholm a few times as well, but I don't know that much about Stockholm compared to CPH. Anyways, in Stockholm be sure to visit Gamla Stan. There is a record store in Gamla Stan called Plugged Records which is worth a visit, and there is definitely a few good places to eat and drink there as well. 

Also general advice. None of these countries use euro as currency. For the scandinavian countries, if you're out late at night there might not be any busses or trains going to your hotel, be sure to check the schedules. In denmark we got an app and webpage called rejseplanen. It's so easy to use and very handy if you want to use public transportation.