PO-Knuckle Puck-Shapeshifter (10-13-17)

40 minutes ago, DarrenMcCall said:

I saw this on a review on UO:

Such slip covers are very common in the hardcore/punk scene when it comes to special sleeves for tour editions , record release editions and so on.  I love them quite a lot but have seen a number of people complaining about them on the Internet.

EDIT: Slip covers often do not have the intention to fit the entire actual sleeve. So I think it is not a big deal here. If anyone would like to sell his or her record with the slip cover, just hit me up.

Edited by somber_silt

Ya I was going to post the slip cover the other day but forgot. I'm not that upset about it being listed as a "separate cover" and just being a slip, I get it. What irked me is that the slip only has the Side B songs listed on it and not Side A. With that logic, you'd at least expect the slip to go high enough on the back of the actual cover to hide the original cover "Side B" song listing, but no, it sits below, so with the slip on, you get Side A listing, Side B listing, then Side B song listing again (slip cover). It just looks poorly designed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Shifted arrived today but I'm bummed because they sent me the wrong color. The variant that I received is half maroon, half white. I didn't even know there was another variant. 

What the?!? If you contact them, let us know what they say. Mine won't arrive until next week, but I'll let you know what I get.

3 minutes ago, DealsOnVinyl said:

The ol' switcheroo. Did you hear anything back from them or they just quietly updated the website?

They never replied to me.  I just checked this morning to see if there was any more pressing information and I noticed that they changed it.  It's not a big deal.

Hey Andrew,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now been made aware that the factory that pressed the vinyl made a mistake. The pressing that you received is the only pressing of this album.

We apologize for this mistake. The pressing information is still the same on this record, the color was just listed wrong.

If you do not want to keep this vinyl, I can send you a return label and offer you a refund for the cost of the item.

Thanks,
Customer Service

18 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Hey Andrew,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now been made aware that the factory that pressed the vinyl made a mistake. The pressing that you received is the only pressing of this album.

We apologize for this mistake. The pressing information is still the same on this record, the color was just listed wrong.

If you do not want to keep this vinyl, I can send you a return label and offer you a refund for the cost of the item.

Thanks,
Customer Service

sooooo the factory made a mistake or the color was listed wrong? lololol

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...