PO: August Burns Red - "Phantom Anthem"

On 10/19/2017 at 3:08 AM, Mattiktpq said:

Heads up the Leveler repress is on sale on Merchnow for $9

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/258156/leveler

Like the others here, wanted it bad for the new art/colorway but couldn't justify the price. Very happy to snag it at 9$.

Thanks!!!  Sale seems to be over as of this morning however. Cart reads as x/250 remaining. 

9 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Has anyone received their copy from Merchnow on this? I ordered this with the STYG record and they didn't ship this record. First time they've actually messed up an order from me.

last email I received on my haze variant said the vinyl wouldn't be arriving to them until 10/20 but it's now 10/25 with absolutely no update.  it does look like the other variants (clear w/ smoke, blue/gold swirl) have been arriving for people so who knows what the actual hold up is....

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Has anyone received their copy from Merchnow on this? I ordered this with the STYG record and they didn't ship this record. First time they've actually messed up an order from me.

Nope, nor have I received any email. It also appears there is a pink variant (saw it on instagram), and word of a hot topic variant? So everyone but the original pre orders are getting their copies but we have to wait lol. I know it happens, kind of annoying though

8 hours ago, Gippej said:

Nope, nor have I received any email. It also appears there is a pink variant (saw it on instagram), and word of a hot topic variant? So everyone but the original pre orders are getting their copies but we have to wait lol. I know it happens, kind of annoying though

There are more variants than there are copies of the swamp green lol. There is not just a pink/white marble sort of thing, but a blue floating around as well. No word on my PO either, obviously.

image_23a9467a-8de9-44df-9395-f8966b8793

image_cb956f8c-16ee-4612-835d-e47b4fba39

28 minutes ago, axotyl said:

getting really frustrated with merchnow, they have not responded to any of my emails asking for an update on whats happening with the haze

All 3 of my Merchnow orders have all come separately.....even though they were all ordered together? Im in Australia....thats $60ish shipping alone.....

You would think they would all be sent together

Never got shipping confirmation on either

10 hours ago, V3XED said:

Dang.... Splatter looks so hot. (Insert that meme here about cheating on my SwampHaze with the splatter)
Now I am wishing i had grabbed both.

Still, curious about this HT release, though im guessing its solid green?

Transparent Dark Green! :) 

3 hours ago, V3XED said:

Looks like it went quick, took my eyes off it and its sold out. Thanks for the headsup though

Did the Hot Topic one really go up? Bummer, that was the one I wanted.

Caved and bought the Smartpunk exclusive. Should be here any day now...