bradrobins0n

PO: The Wonder Years - Burst & Decay (Acoustic EP)

14 hours ago, glass realms said:

I'm assuming that's Laura Stevenson helping out with the backing vocals. If the vocals on this are indicative of how the rest of the EP is going to sound like, I'm gonna dig this a lot. I'm hoping this highlights how well Dan, Matt and Nick's voice work together with harmonies.

Mhmmm. This is exactly what I was hoping an acoustic EP from them would sound like. Stripped down, but still filled in.

9 hours ago, glass realms said:

I'm assuming that's Laura Stevenson helping out with the backing vocals. If the vocals on this are indicative of how the rest of the EP is going to sound like, I'm gonna dig this a lot. I'm hoping this highlights how well Dan, Matt and Nick's voice work together with harmonies.

i'm sure you saw by now but yeah, it's her. really glad to see them working with her again. has she guested on anything since upsides?

13 hours ago, chamb117 said:

i'm sure you saw by now but yeah, it's her. really glad to see them working with her again. has she guested on anything since upsides?

She's the female voice on "Devil in my Bloodstream". 

35 minutes ago, glass realms said:

They just announced a yellow/orange starburst tour variant. /750

Yeah... getting kinda upset about that splatter price now. $27 for what isn't even the rarest variant now. 

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

She's the female voice on "Devil in my Bloodstream". 

Yeah... getting kinda upset about that splatter price now. $27 for what isn't even the rarest variant now. 

Agreed. A little irked about that as well, but there is no show near me so I'd have to pay a bunch fo this one anyhow. 

2 hours ago, chamb117 said:

woah. yeah. for some reason i was thinking laura all the way through. forgot that was rachel on WBPF, too. haven't listened to zolof in like a decade...

Neither have I, but I was super into the stuff Anthony Green did with them, and the first record with Rachel. 

13 minutes ago, EGsynergy said:

need this, have the tour dates been announced? I hope I can make the Dallas show if so.

In the post you just quoted:

Dates go on sale tomorrow at the wonderyearsband.com - 3 Days ago

Also, there is no Dallas or anywhere in Texas date.

17 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

In that case, if anyone can make one of the selected dates and grab an extra, I'll gladly throw some cash your way. ;)

I will be attending the NYC date. If they let me grab two and they're in stock (I do plan on arriving early) I will snag an extra. 

I'm going to throw this out there too. Can't go to any of the dates cause I'll be back to teaching but if anyone is willing to grab an extra for me or are just willing to grab me one hit me up. I have a pretty complete variant collection for them and I'd hate to miss out on this...I will compensate you for your troubles/shipping...