Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, gazzo said:

Grabbed the /500 good job dog press. 

 

Actually kinda annoying that Americans can pre order euro variants. I understand why and i don't anybody, but yeah. If you are willing to pay shipping

The reason is that TWIABP's store ships worldwide but they have an EU/UK store as well to make shipping cheaper there for the fans. There are two record manufacturer's, one in the US and one in EU so they're being pressed simultaneously by two different plants. The EU plant has more options in terms of colors, splatters, etc than the US one does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thedillon said:

The reason is that TWIABP's store ships worldwide but they have an EU/UK store as well to make shipping cheaper there for the fans. There are two record manufacturer's, one in the US and one in EU so they're being pressed simultaneously by two different plants. The EU plant has more options in terms of colors, splatters, etc than the US one does.

Those EU colors look like GZ am I right in assuming? (any idea which US plant they used?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Just listened to the single. I liked it, but I can really hear the lack of D on the track. No "atmosphere" that they usually bring. It'll probably make more sense in context of the album but I'm curbing my expectations.

Same.

 

 

I dunno, I've never been a fan of David's vocals. I'm glad I got to see them 10 times with Tom and 14 times with Nicole. I used to drive to other states to see them. I've seen them in 4 different states...once at a basement show Greg was like "Dude, where do you live? I see you everywhere..." and I said "A few blocks away from here actually. It'd save me a lot of money if you'd exclusively play this basement."

 

Now I'm not sure I'd travel more than a half hour to see them.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Same.

 

 

I dunno, I've never been a fan of David's vocals. I'm glad I got to see them 10 times with Tom and 14 times with Nicole.

The whole situation with Nicole seems like a mess.  Maybe I am wrong, but I hate when emotional abusers are spoken of in the same context as sexual abusers.  Both are shitty, but vastly different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

The whole situation with Nicole seems like a mess.  Maybe I am wrong, but I hate when emotional abusers are spoken of in the same context as sexual abusers.  Both are shitty, but vastly different.

Yeah we had this discussion in the other thread and I expressed my displeasure of them just calling her an "abuser" which can be taken many ways but of course the first thought is physical violence and that was exactly what they meant to do. I can't wait for the new One Hundred Year Ocean LP, the three track live cassette is one of the best things ever haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Yeah we had this discussion in the other thread and I expressed my displeasure of them just calling her an "abuser" which can be taken many ways but of course the first thought is physical violence and that was exactly what they meant to do. I can't wait for the new One Hundred Year Ocean LP, the three track live cassette is one of the best things ever haha.

I'm gonna hate taking the gamble with another BWM purhase to try and get the new OHYO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×