HORROR SECTION - THE OMEN.

1 hour ago, Metal Mike said:

I CAN'T POGO TO PICTURES!!!

ITS THE BEST I CAN DO!!

AND HEY. I emailed Travis about test presses. He said that there would be an option. If you don't fuck up this time, would you be able to help when they go live?  I know times are posted normally, but just in case...

2 hours ago, Satan said:

ITS THE BEST I CAN DO!!

AND HEY. I emailed Travis about test presses. He said that there would be an option. If you don't fuck up this time, would you be able to help when they go live?  I know times are posted normally, but just in case...

OK, so I pogo'd a little.

I got you fam.

Unless I fuck up!

from the EP facebook:

and so here we are. the big reveal! horror section - "the omen" 7" EP - will be released 9/19. the limited edition variant, arguable the MOST EPIC thing this label has ever accomplished, features a hand-pulled 3 color screen print, hand cut to a six panel, inverted cross featuring all original omen-inspired artwork by the incrediblly talented @rat_king_co!! i cannot BEGIN to tell you how much time, effort, and resources went into this thing. i hope you're all as blown away by it as we are. they'll be limited to 50 copies, and include a 1st pressing copy of the vinyl and a test pressing. 
pre-order date to be announced soon. early september. exact date TBD.
@horror_section, you guys killed it on this one!

#horrorsection #theomen #eccentricpoprecords @ Eccentric Pop Records

20663998_959042244247616_505574037510985

Edited by axotyl

• 2 weeks later...

from EP facebook:

Horror Section "The Omen" EP goes for sale THURSDAY (the 7th) at 12PM EASTERN!!!

This is the regular version, it will be $6! The screen print version (foldout inverted cross poster cover, 7", and test pressing) will be $30, limited to 50 copies!

The Manges "Florida" EP repress on Orange vinyl and the Horror Section "Season of the Witch" repress on clear green vinyl will be posted at the same time.

We put a ton of work into these releases - so excited to finally share them with all of you!!!

xoxo
Travis and Nicole