PO: Avril Lavigne - AVRIL LAVIGNE (MOV pressing, out 3/2)

2 hours ago, tape said:

Anyone have any experience with this store? They legit?

Got mine in on Monday from here.  Though the links currently on the site aren't ones I ordered from (even though they still talk about being colored). The links I ordered from are all sold out 

4 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

Mine say the same, so let me know if they reply!

They got back to me saying they all shipped with a tracking number and it should be here tomorrow. I guess they just forgot to send out a "shipping" email lol. Sucks to hear that they have to cancel other people's orders though :/

1 hour ago, underwaterzoo said:

I just got mine from bull moose. they never sent a shipping notification but they showed as item packaged on my order page.

Same, I forgot all about this release, I ordered them after they were apparently sold out and today i come home with a package from bullmoose, i was all confused because i havent ordered anything & opened it up and yup all 3 colored records. they never sent shipping notification either. 

• TheGreatMrY changed the title to PO: Avril Lavigne - AVRIL LAVIGNE (MOV pressing, out 3/2)