PO: Avril Lavigne - AVRIL LAVIGNE (MOV pressing, out 3/2)

13 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Dang. $30 Avril Lavigne records do sell. How about that.

Just so we're on the same page, I don't think anyone was doubting whether or not these would sell.  The only questionable part of the thread is the integrity of taste for those buying them in 2017.  We don't have to look much further than the first page of the board to see garbage pre-orders and reissues sell out very regularly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 1:43 PM, danyc said:

Only the new stuff, huh? 

Also that means this stuff was already pressed to vinyl once? Wow! 

Actually these albums have not been pressed before. Also, I understand you clearly don't like the music, which is totally cool, I usually don't like mainstream pop rock artists either but her first two albums are good pop rock albums, and I can see why they sold so well back in the day. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this from Bull Moose specifically in reference to Under My Skin:

We’re really sorry but we’re afraid we have some bad news. The label has drastically cut our allocation on this release and other Avril Lavigne releases. Sadly, this means that we will not be able to fill your order. This situation is far beyond our control. While we fought to get you the copy you deserve, it is ultimately the label’s call and they decided to spread the copies around “more evenly”. If we had it our way, it would already be spinning on your turntable or neatly shelved in your collection. Again, we’re very sorry that this turned out the way it has. We will cancel your order for you and you will not be charged. Thank you for your understanding.

augh! Still shipping Let Go though.

Edited by tape

12 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Didn't get an email but all of mine say "item packaged". I sent an email to Bullmoose to see if they are shipping so hopefully I get an answer sometime today.

Let Go is showing for me as "item packaged" and Under My Skin is "cancelled" so I'd conclude that if you're packaged you're good.

I'm giving Elusive Disc a shot? They still have it listed and orderable.

Edited by tape

• TheGreatMrY changed the title to PO: Avril Lavigne - AVRIL LAVIGNE (MOV pressing, out 3/2)