PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

10 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

That's good. The customer service was terrible though, did not respond to emails and had to resort to contacting my bank to get refunded. Actually, the band camp page for that previous release still shows "shipping late March / early April". Just a heads up for people who may attempt to have contact with them in the future.

I actually have no idea if that's true or not.  But it'd beg the question... what would fund this pre-order?

I've been buying lo-fi experimental-stoner-jam-rock from the label since 2005 back when the handful of pressing plants still existing were dying for American underground labels' business to keep them solvent, so I don't want to shit on Todd/OESB but it might behoove everyone to anticipate delays from them these days, as they get caught up in whatever-the-fuck is going on amongst pressing plants these days and their noisy test presses one hears about far too often.

It's not their fault. As most of us know by now, this is an industry problem at the moment, no matter how many news we read about plants opening up. What's not cool is the lack of response to inquiries about the HKE/Ferraro delay at first. A whole EP of new material is as decent a compensation as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, novalue1209 said:

Missed it as usual.

I will say that I have contacted them, and been told I am indeed on the 'waiting list' and will be notified by email ahead of copies going on sale.
Well, they didnt do that. So I am wondering if that email is in reference to a second pressing?

2 hours ago, V3XED said:

Missed it as usual.

I will say that I have contacted them, and been told I am indeed on the 'waiting list' and will be notified by email ahead of copies going on sale.
Well, they didnt do that. So I am wondering if that email is in reference to a second pressing?

You should press the Follow button for this thread. You'd get email notices anytime anyone posts.

These constant resales are all the second pressing AFAIK.  You were probably supposed to get an email notification from them. I'd contact them again.