PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

On 9/11/2017 at 0:56 PM, armadillo01 said:

You should press the Follow button for this thread. You'd get email notices anytime anyone posts.

These constant resales are all the second pressing AFAIK.  You were probably supposed to get an email notification from them. I'd contact them again.

1 hour ago, slackerhero said:

You two made the magic happen, thank you! They still didn't email me after a follow up with their support, but I finally got it! Cheers!

5 hours ago, natenomm said:

Finally picked this up, because why not? 

Right? It's practically obliged: The album that epitomises a "fake" genre that turned real but whose death has turned into a meme (but might actually be dying).

5 hours ago, V3XED said:

You two made the magic happen, thank you! They still didn't email me after a follow up with their support, but I finally got it! Cheers!

2 hours ago, conedust said:

I'm new (o hai), but thanks to ericness for the post that got me on the standby mailing list. Finally caught one in this last round.

I'm glad you both got your orders in!

40 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Right? It's practically obliged: The album that epitomises a "fake" genre that turned real but whose death has turned into a meme (but might actually be dying).

6 hours ago, V3XED said:

I have the 2814 album already, so I figured I might as well get both of the Vaporwave essentials. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/09/2017 at 10:52 PM, pizza face said:

Well it's the end of 9/25 and no email notification saying it was shipped. Figured that would happen. 

As of now I'm waiting on HKE, James Ferraro (paid for both back in late January -_-), Tanning Salon and now MacPlus.

Sigh. How the mighty OESB has fallen.

Edited by armadillo01

On 8/6/2017 at 9:42 PM, Derek™ said:

In complete fairness, 2814 is way more of an ambient project – in my opinion – whereas Macintosh Plus is a definite example of vaporwave.  Just my 2¢.

100% accurate.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:23 AM, s_alvanip said:

Did anyone opt for the bundle?

Yes indeed. Tanning Salon is a fantastic album as well.

4 hours ago, V3XED said:

Anyone else notice the obvious warping in the sample video. That needles bouncing up and down like it was on a trampoline. 

1 hour ago, Jurai said:

yeah that wobble is disconcerting, hope the shipping copies turn out ok

If OESB is shipping the Mac Plus/Tanning Salon LPs wobbling like this, imagine how badly warped the HKE LPs must've been to get a total repress.

23 hours ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

My copy showed up on Monday. Happy to say it is not warped at all. Came with a bonus poster too! Although I am thoroughly burnt out on this record, it does sound quite nice on vinyl and am happy to finally own it physically.

Did you get a shipping notification/tracking number??