PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

I know folks involved with small labels - some of them one man operations literally run out of their kitchens - and I haven’t seen them have these kind of problems with any of their releases, albeit they’re usually pressings of 1,000 or less.

The “poor me, how can I pack and ship all these records that people have prepaid for by myself” excuse really doesn’t fly with me. Not to mention the fact the guy could have at least sent things in the order the sales were made, as others have mentioned. Regardless of other excuses, there’s really no rational explanation for that one other than he just doesn’t care. 

30 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Wow with that attitude, good luck keeping her past NYE lol.

Wut? I'm thankful for whatever it is she got me.  I can't open it yet, I had to take it in because I got home before she did. I was just expressing that I was upset it wasn't a record I've been waiting on since August. I even told her that, she asked if I opened it, I said no then she laughed and said well good your name wasn't on it, you would've ruined the one surprise I got you. She ain't going anywhere. 

14 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Wut? I'm thankful for whatever it is she got me.  I can't open it yet, I had to take it in because I got home before she did. I was just expressing that I was upset it wasn't a record I've been waiting on since August. I even told her that, she asked if I opened it, I said no then she laughed and said well good your name wasn't on it, you would've ruined the one surprise I got you. She ain't going anywhere. 

she told me what she got you already, sorry to ruin the surprise:

https://www.discogs.com/Rick-Astley-Never-Gonna-Give-You-Up/release/8516466

5 hours ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

she told me what she got you already, sorry to ruin the surprise:

https://www.discogs.com/Rick-Astley-Never-Gonna-Give-You-Up/release/8516466

That would be kinda tight. But it ain't a record, package was too light . It was shipped in the same box a record would be shipped in though. I think it's a slipmat so that's exciting. 

Anyway,  I just hope these bastards at least ship the August orders by new year. Makes me wonder how many they even pressed. 

4 hours ago, ethereal said:

single copies and bundles back up

4 hours ago, cambionic said:

I wonder if it's still limited, or they just decided to press up another 2000

The new listings are probably from all the cancellations/charge backs he’s had, so probably still as limited as it was. 

Then again, it doesn’t seem like we can take this label on their word for anything, so who knows how many were pressed to begin with?

• 2 weeks later...