PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

7 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Not sure if trolling or not, but feel free to fuck off for the remainder of the year.

How do you take such obvious bait hook, line and sinker? I've raged on this thread over any update whatsoever, good or bad ,and his twerpy quip barely registered, it's so obviously try-hard.

2 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

How do you take such obvious bait hook, line and sinker? I've raged on this thread over any update whatsoever, good or bad ,and his twerpy quip barely registered, it's so obviously try-hard.

I'm not sure how much time you spend on VC, but the thing about stl_ben is that he actually does frequent the board to hop onto "hype" releases to buy specifically for immediate resale – sometimes in bulk.  Basically the vinyl-aftermarket equivalent of a pedophile, standing at a distance and licking his pencil mustache while eyeballing any sort of limited, alluring release he can get his hands on for a quick buck.  Same thing can be said for limited items at conventions [Comicon, Mondo conventions, etc.]  Dude is sleazy as fuck and had (has) no idea what vaporwave even is until this thread garnered some attention.

My favorite part is when he comes into threads just to crush other peoples hopes and dreams of getting stuff.

Anyone at all: oh man I’d love to get my hands on that.  Any chance of anyone being able to help me out?

Ben: this was super limited to 5 at the convention only between the time of 1:00am and 1:03am there is no way you’ll ever even see this, let alone touch it or own it.

It’s called an analogy, Ben.  You have to connect the dots for comparison’s sake.  If you genuinely believe that I think an eBay flipper should face the same legal consequences as a pedophile, you’re obviously even more of a moron than I give you credit for.  And literally no one said anything rape, so fuck out of here with that.  Tetsuo randomly posts about gaping and “Matrix” across countless threads – even after a year or two of it, I have no idea what it truly means, so I opt to play along with it.  You would know this if you opted to actually read the threads instead of swooping in to check the first post’s link, where you hurriedly pile multiple copies of limited pre-orders into your cart while diddling yourself during the checkout process.  Or maybe you have in fact read his posts, but lack the reading comprehension or literary recognition to make sense of it – would probably explain why you need to flip so many records so often to supplement an income.  Employment opportunities are limited when you can’t read at a high school level.

Edited by Derek™

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

And literally no one said anything rape, so fuck out of here with that.  Tetsuo randomly posts about gaping and “Matrix” across countless threads – even after a year or two of it, I have no idea what it truly means, so I opt to play along with it.  

Getting gaped means to get ass raped....so sure if you want to play along with that go for it.  You know what the say "boys will be boys" or what ever other cliche you want to use  for some truly heinous shit.