PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

• 2 weeks later...

I was avoiding posting on here, but I got a tracking number over two weeks ago and the post office still hasn’t received anything yet. I don’t know if it’s because he hasn’t actually gone to the post office or if he just generated a shipping label to appease customers with no intention of actually mailing anything. Either that or he generated shipping labels in anticipation of receiving freshly pressed inventory instead of shipping what he already had.

Ordered from Bandcamp back at the very end of January, before it disappeared from there. No tracking number or further updates since. Sounds like based on discussions on Reddit that there was a cease and desist issued. I'm hoping I get my copy eventually, but all signs point few/no more going out and insane aftermarket prices.

22 minutes ago, joshman150 said:

Ordered beginning of March on Shopify. Got my copy last Monday.

Don't take this personally, but this is never not infuriating to me until I get my copy too.

Could you or one of the, like, dozen people who have a copy say a word about the audio quality? Warped PVC like the one posted on Vimeo? 

4 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Don't take this personally, but this is never not infuriating to me until I get my copy too.

Could you or one of the, like, dozen people who have a copy say a word about the audio quality? Warped PVC like the one posted on Vimeo? 

I'm so sorry you haven't gotten yours yet but I can at least confirm he is shipping still, who know how long it'll take though. As for the record it is perfect (no warping at all). The sound is nothing special and won't blow you away by any means, but it sounds nice enough.

4 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

we got it the first 3 times you posted it, you’re upset your pink vaporwave record hasn’t arrived yet, just like hundreds of others are too.

there’s no need to cry every time someone actually gets there copy.... you sound like you’re 9

22 hours ago, DoublesGuy said:

This ebay listing gave me a chuckle

IDK wtf that alternate cover is but it's kinda neat actually haha.

Also, already posted this before... But by the mighty 'joshman's' request...

Record is basically flat, super minor warp that's no big deal. And it sounds pretty damn good, better than I was expecting.

Edited by V3XED

19 hours ago, ethereal said:

we got it the first 3 times you posted it, you’re upset your pink vaporwave record hasn’t arrived yet, just like hundreds of others are too.

there’s no need to cry every time someone actually gets there copy.... you sound like you’re 9

Gee it's almost that was the first line of my post and the second was a question about the vinyl itself which others have replied to btw. But keep cherrypicking posts by users you don't like to confirm your bias: Whatever it takes to be a degenerate amirite?

Oh and you're a fucking hypocrite for letting your vapethread be flooded with people posting DM talk to EHughes but getting this triggered when I've double-posted a sentiment on a thread filled with expressions of frustrations.

If I'm 9, you're 5. Fuck off.

Edited by armadillo01

31 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

Goddamn, it burns me up that people who placed an order recently got theirs within weeks. Figured he was using the funds from the latest sales to ship out the Bandcamp orders from August, since that'd be the sensible way to do things, but I guess not.

NOT BITTER THO.

Careful you never ever express this sentiment EVER again on this thread @ethereal is watching you :o

16 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Gee it's almost that was the first line of my post and the second was a question about the vinyl itself which others have replied to btw. But keep cherrypicking posts by users you don't like to confirm your bias: Whatever it takes to be a degenerate amirite?

Oh and you're a fucking hypocrite for letting your vapethread be flooded with people posting DM talk to EHughes but getting this triggered when I've double-posted a sentiment on a thread filled with expressions of frustrations.

If I'm 9, you're 5. Fuck off.

All your post on these vapourwave threads are just so embarrassing...for your own sake, calm down and stop.

• 2 weeks later...