PO: Bell Witch-Mirror Reaper 10/20

45 minutes ago, JoshuaNilk said:

Weird part is the total for ordering through the EU shop actually comes around 6$ less than the US store thanks to Merchtable´s sweet shipping prices. 

Also, crazy that all the elaborate coloured variants sold out already.  Wonder what the pressing numbers are like.

I am guessing it was /100 or maybe 50. I saw PF's facebook post 8 min after they posted it and it was already sold out. Crazy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only spoiled about 30ish minutes via spotify. Yeah, even though its one song, it doesnt really feel any different than other BW albums considering they flow together so well, which is a good thing to me.  I think it will be far more digestible on vinyl, but curious to see how the transitions between sides are. My copy should be here on Tuesday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got Four Phantoms on clear DLP for christmas this year. Love it! Unfortunately,  Profound Lore shipped the LP's in between the gatefold instead of behind or inside it :wacko: so it arrived with a nasty large seam split through the side of the gatefold. Emailed Profound Lore through their main site, and their merchtable site which is where the LP came from, hoping to get a replacement gatefold. No answer yet, it's been over a week. Kinda bummed.

Yeah I have a few jackets from Profound Lore that have seam splits and as soon as I bring it up in an email I never get a response. Also I ordered the latest Loss album from them the black/blue merge color and got sent a color A/B but a black C/D and all I got was the plant sent them only A/B of color and the last I heard of it

14 hours ago, ephemeral said:

Yeah I have a few jackets from Profound Lore that have seam splits and as soon as I bring it up in an email I never get a response. Also I ordered the latest Loss album from them the black/blue merge color and got sent a color A/B but a black C/D and all I got was the plant sent them only A/B of color and the last I heard of it

Well that's shitty... hate to have a damaged item due to unsafe packing. I want my stuff to look nice - I payed full price for a new product, not a damaged one. Guessing I won't get a replacement. Probably won't order from them again if I can help it... silly.

5 hours ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Well that's shitty... hate to have a damaged item due to unsafe packing. I want my stuff to look nice - I payed full price for a new product, not a damaged one. Guessing I won't get a replacement. Probably won't order from them again if I can help it... silly.

I've been ordering from them for years and generally everything goes swimmingly just sucks to have a couple experiences like that with a label, especially one who seems to put out quality releases.

I ordered the new Pallbearer from them and nothing wrong with it. I'd be really sad it my limited to 100 copy was damaged lol