ORB - Naturality (PRE-ORDER)

Flightless Pre-Order
Midheaven
Pre-Order

This is the official pre-order for ORB's second studio album 'Naturality'

The record is printed on white wax with blue earth splatter.  

The edition is limited to 1000 copies world wide. 

Comes with free 50mm iron on patch. 

This is a PRE-ORDER all orders will be sent on October 6th, 2017. 

ORB have respawned from last year’s Birth with a further mutated slab of paranoid heavy metal, 'Naturality', out 6 October, 2017 on Flightless Records (AUS) & Castle Face Records (USA). They bring the dread with a kinetic muscularity and a pleasantly evolving synthetic strangeness, as if having eaten the wrong part of the garden, familiar things start to seem less so. The effects of these spores on your modern brain, already clogged with a steady drip of zips and zooms, are freshly heard and confusing. ORB are young and fleet-fingered, and certainly know their way around a riff, but they bring everything into an almost alien clarity both blunted and futuristic. ORB, you see, have ripened quite radically, and Naturality finds them sprouting new appendages and clawing at their enclosures. This is potent stuff, be careful. Listen to the first single, "You Are Right" now.  

Edited by GazHilarant

On 8/8/2017 at 7:15 PM, jeromium said:

Nice, digging that track. I really need to check out their first one, and I wish I'd shown up early enough when I saw King Gizzard last time. My friends and I were more concerned with boozing next door.

Saw them on that tour and they were amazing.  Already had their album, but made me appreciate them a little more after seeing them.

• 2 months later...

^ Yup, along with their "Lucky Red" vinyl version of Naturality. Plus they've got two versions of King Gizzard's Mind Fuzz (clear w/ black smoke & "Magentan Invasion") and one of Quarters ("Half Berry, Half Blender") in stock.  And a ton of cool records new & old on sale for $5 each. Bought way too much stuff ;_;

ORB was a slow grower on me but was an insta-buy when I got the Castle Face link. Worth noting that you can grab "Naturality" for a lot cheaper than buying from Flightless on a red variant and alternate artwork:

https://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/orb-naturality

Edited by cobannaboc

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, jack8urt0n said:

Both Orbs restocked at CF site.

I <3 you mang! Really, really wanted these,  was actually flirting with the idea of Discogs to get them.

Nabbed Thee Oh Sees' Orc in what I think is the half-blue/half-purple while I'm at it since I haven't actually bought it yet -_-

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-04-10 at 5:57 PM, armadillo01 said:

I <3 you mang! Really, really wanted these,  was actually flirting with the idea of Discogs to get them.

Nabbed Thee Oh Sees' Orc in what I think is the half-blue/half-purple while I'm at it since I haven't actually bought it yet -_-

This only shipped yesterday. I wonder what the hold-up was considering the two ORBs were either restocks or "found" inventory & Orc was already in stock. Regardless, I'm happy it shipped.

• 1 month later...