[PO Now!] Prawn - Run

1 hour ago, corey. said:

Seconded to both of these. The new Ratboys, Us And Us Only, People Like You, and Queen Moo albums are all incredible.

Topshelf's 5 most recent releases (including Prawn, although I haven't heard it) are all awesome

Just gave People Like You a go based on you guys recommending it, and wow! I'll have to dig through these too, I was obsessed with Topshelf around the time that TWIABP put their first out but haven't really paid them much mind of late. Gotta rectify this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this album, I really like the pacing and the tempo of the record compared to kingfisher. With that being said, there’s two vocal notes in the bridge to cricket in yard that make me cringe soooo hard every time. The second and fourth we in “how can we relate”. Ughhh. Tony tries to go up high but it sounds like bad notes to me. Hurts my soul every time 

On 9/23/2017 at 9:27 AM, Deadformat401 said:

Really enjoying this album, I really like the pacing and the tempo of the record compared to kingfisher. With that being said, there’s two vocal notes in the bridge to cricket in yard that make me cringe soooo hard every time. The second and fourth we in “how can we relate”. Ughhh. Tony tries to go up high but it sounds like bad notes to me. Hurts my soul every time 

The "we" isn't a wrong note, but he's definitely straining on at the beginning of his pronunciation of "relate". It's not that bad though, and the notes still fit. 

• 2 weeks later...