Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight Picture Disc

7 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

https://www.srcvinyl.com/linkin-park-minutes-to-midnight-picture-disc-lp.html

Does anyone know if any of their other albums will be getting repressed?

Banquet records has pre orders up for most of the albums (their early work) - https://www.banquetrecords.com/search?a=Linkin+Park

Including Meteora and Minutes to Midnight (no mention of picture disc)

Says "expected August 4" so i'm not sure what to make of that....

3 hours ago, colbourne25 said:

How is there more $$$ in this?? I for one won't purchase it due to the fact its a picture disc and I'm sure others will be in the same boat...

Picture discs sell very well because they look cool to people that are new to vinyl and even people that don't have any records. The people who are more likely to like music like Linkin Park are the target market basically. 

29 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Picture discs sell very well because they look cool to people that are new to vinyl and even people that don't have any records. The people who are more likely to like music like Linkin Park are the target market basically. 

Fair enough. Well here's to hoping that the reissues listed at Banquet amount to something... I've emailed them asking what they know about them

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2017 at 3:51 PM, s_alvanip said:

Seems likely given recent events, but I don't think we'll see any exclusives beyond a picture disc, which is still better than discogs right now.

If the past few years are any indication I'm sure there will be plenty of colored limited edition pressings for record store day.