San Diego people - Festival employment opportunity

Probably a long shot, but I figured I'd cast the net here and see if I get any bites -
I'm coming out in September to help run the on-site comedy club at KAABOO del mar - I've been tasked with staffing various positions - 

Below you'll find a basic description of the roles I need to fill to make Humor Me! a success. In Addition to pay, I belive you are given access to enjoy the festival when you aren't working

There will be 4 different lines outside of our building. Each representing a different ticket tier. the priority for each tier is a bit different and gets the guest into a different seating area of the venue. (I'll send full details on this later)

Ticket Takers ($12/hour) 
Verify patrons tickets upon entry and keep a head count of attendees to report to myself or one of my other managers to ensure we stay within capacity

Ushers ($14/hour)
Ushers will guide customers to their seats in the correct area of the venue, will also assist with any customer issues

Ambassadors ($14/hour)
This is the first group the customer will meet. You'll assist with ticket distribution and pointing the customer to the proper line depending on which ticket tier they have. Some will also need let people know if the show will be at capacity and whether or not they'll make it into the show.

Also, Potentially, I am looking for 2 Lead people one to head up the Ushers and someone to be a  Queing/Line Lead - These 2 people would get a flat day rate and work with me from open to close Friday, Saturday and Sunday

The KAABOO people really want to make sure we are customer service first - and try to resolve any issues that may arise. 

Available shifts for Usher, Ambassador and Ticket Taker positions are:

Friday -
1:30p - 6:00p 
3:30p - 11:00p 
5:30p - 11:30p

Saturday - 
11:30a- 6:00p
3:30p - 11:00p 
5:30p - 11:30p

Sunday -
12:30p - 6:00p

For now, if you could respond and let me know if you're still interested in helping out, your preferred job, and availability, that would be great.I'll respond with a couple documents that you'll be responsible for filling out and we'll get you locked in for the event.

If you're interested, hit me up at [email protected]

thanks!