PO: Mewithoutyou [A->B] Life Repress

3 hours ago, Codyoster said:

I got my black copy in today, I think it sounds great, I can hardly tell it was sourced from a CD but I can't compare it to any other pressing since this is the only one I've heard but I'm satisfied with the $25 I spent. 

I had an OG copy and while I can't spin the OG to compare, I'd say the newest reissue definitely doesn't sound worse than I remember the old pressing sounding.

Definitely stoked I didn't have to spend $100+ to replace my other copy.

3 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

got my sugar in tea today - holy smokes you guys weren't exaggerating on the grit

Mine cleaned up real nice. Looks and sounds great.

Edit: Also, it's cool they included the record in the basic white paper sleeve, with a full printed inner sleeve inside that jacket that you can put the vinyl in after cleaning. Bing bang boom

Edited by corey.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, jeromium said:

I will be tonight. Still curious if I can grab it end of show or if I need to grab it early. Hate to carry/hold merch during a show.

14 hours ago, cantdance said:

If no one gets you before my show in Pittsburgh I’ll pick it up!

15 hours ago, FlippingOut said:

Can someone be on the look out for the other tour press they’re doing? There’s another tour press aside from the ghost green that I’m after. If you can hook me up I’ll pay cost+Shipping+ finder’s fee for your efforts!

I need that vinyl. I will pay cost,  shipping and also extra for the effort for someone to grab one for me too. I have an issue with mwY.

5 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

my guess is you have to be part of the flower team to get the melted noise and it's most likely the free merch item mentioned. One commenter on the facebook post regarding the flower team is the person who posted the instagram pic.

Flower team members get to pick any merch item up to $25 I believe, and at the LA date people could freely buy the melted noise, if that helps anyone's case.

1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

Flower team members get to pick any merch item up to $25 I believe, and at the LA date people could freely buy the melted noise, if that helps anyone's case.

I was at the LA show and got there right before mwY went on. Went to merch and asked for vinyl copies of [A→B] Life and I was told they were sold out 

4 minutes ago, olopez6919 said:

I was at the LA show and got there right before mwY went on. Went to merch and asked for vinyl copies of [A→B] Life and I was told they were sold out 

I meant you didn't have to be flower team, anyone could get them. I should've specified--they were still limited. I got there early enough and saw the stack of them but I didn't grab one myself.

6 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I meant you didn't have to be flower team, anyone could get them. I should've specified--they were still limited. I got there early enough and saw the stack of them but I didn't grab one myself.

Gotcha, if anyone can manage to get me a copy at a future date of the tour, I'd greatly appreciate it! 

I did manage to get one of these, though: 

https://imgur.com/a/grocX

Just got to the show here in Austin tonight. Arrived about an hour after doors opened and they had several copies of A->B life just stacked out for all to see at the merch table. Maybe 4 total... asked the merch guy n he confirmed it was the Melted Noise variant. Snagged one and walked around for a bit, n then noticed they were all gone... so heads up. They may only put out a select few for each show... and once they're gone for the night, they gone...

Edited by lungfutang

16 minutes ago, lungfutang said:

Just got to the show here in Austin tonight. Arrived about an hour after doors opened and they had several copies of A->B life just stacked out for all to see at the merch table. Maybe 4 total... asked the merch guy n he confirmed it was the Melted Noise variant. Snagged one and walked around for a bit, n then noticed they were all gone... so heads up. They may only put out a select few for each show... and once they're gone for the night, they gone...

It’s stated a few posts up in the thread, but they’re limited to 10 each night. That’s what the merch guy just told me as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

So, the Pittsburgh show was a blast! My Ghost Green looks fantastic, can’t wait to spin it.

Unfortunately I couldn’t secure a melted noise for anyone - the Merch guy said he alternates from putting out that variant and the sugar inthe tea one each stop. They only had the sugar in the tea one tonight.

HOWEVER he did tell me that 250 copies will make their way online after the tour so be sure to be on the lookout (if this wasn’t already common knowledge).